34

It took longer to reach the zora domain on horseback, also counting that Epona had aged, Link passed the travel caressing her and letting the mare go at her own pace although she seemed to want to show him that she could still run or trot as she used to do before.

He thought about the dispute he had with Revali at the library, right now he just wanted to have punched him in his presumptuous beak, but at the same time ...

He took out the emerald bead that the rito gave him so many years ago and now he used as a necklace, Link looked around hoping not to run into anyone or anything, he even turned to the sky to make sure about his loneliness; Then he brought the small object to his lips kissing it gently.

That stupid rito, he wanted to hit him, kiss him, he wanted his attention all the time, with that thought, his cheeks turned red hot; He shook his head, he couldn't fall in love with memories from half a decade ago, besides, he had to help Zelda and Mipha.

When the knight finally arrived, he left Epona in a stable near the beginning of the path to the domain that was owned for by a kind old man, he paid extra to the mare to be fed and her mane brushed in his absence which could be days of care; With gentleness, Link stroked the mare -I'll be back soon ... I promise- he whispered, Epona licked his face in response.

Link stopped for a few moments checking what he was wearing, the royal guard outfit; He felt that it was the most appropriate thing to wear, if he needed to change there were more clothes inside his pouch, carried it on his back and leave.

Upon reaching the domain, the guards bowed their heads to Link -It's a pleasure to have you back to our domain, hero- one greeted, Link nodded in response and went to the throne room, Sidon who was sitting on one side of the throne with his father jumped up and ran towards him.

-Link! What a pleasure to have you back! ¿How have you been on your journey? - asked the king while the prince who did not seem to change in all those years due to the slow aging of that race hugged him by one leg and smiled widely; Link nodded again in greeting as he stroked the little boy's head -I came ... To see ... Mipha -he said.

-I'm afraid that's impossible young knight, the princess is very busy attending her royal duties- Muzu interrupted, arriving with a frown on his face, looking at him as if he had done something wrong, despite this he remained firm -It does not matter ... I'll wait- he replied -You'll wait for nothing boy- said the old zora before leaving.

Dorephan seemed serious at the conversation while Sidon only looked confused at his father -What happened ... Between her ... And Zelda? - he asked, the Zora king clung to one of the armrest of the throne while closing his eyes -I suppose that you already know what happened between them, right? - he asked, Link nodded.

It was then that Dorephan offered Link a seat next to the throne, he approached with Sidon and sat down while placing the young prince on his lap.

Sidon took Link's beret to put it on his own head -Mipha has always heard of the legends of Hyrule, while the Rito or Hylians collect their stories through songs, we and the Gerudo tribe have made stone engravings with poems or riddles to transmit our history to future generations; In all the stories, there is always the topic of the princess engendering new life so that the power of Nayru could flow through an uninterrupted royal Hylian blood, the pillar of our kingdom - Dorephan narrated.

Link was listening attentively even with Sidon between his legs who made gestures towards his father to make him see the beret on his head, Dorephan adored his son's playfulness but it was not the time

-So ... Mipha ... Loves her? - the knight asked and Dorephan sighed -Yes, but she grew up with the belief that the princess or queen of Hyrule is basically Hylia, and that the family line has been uninterrupted since the beginning of the kingdom- he explained -When the dinner took place, she believed that Zelda was using her to evade the her "royal responsibility", she's actually afraid of committing a sin against the Goddess by reciprocating-