43- Valentine's Special

The wedding took place as soon as the first snowflake fell into the kingdom, inside the Temple of Time; The rest of the champions would be there, Link wore his royal guard outfit while he was on the bride's side, Mipha's to be exact as a kind of "godfather" next to Iji and Rokk, the finalists who gave up their places by recognizing the true love between her friends.

Something that bothered Revali was the fact that the knight had to get rid of the braids during the ceremony so as not to overshadow the occasion because only her inner circle and the older's native village knew about their relationship.

-You look very handsome Link, thank you ... for being by my side- whispered the zora, Link looked at her and smiled nodding his head -Nothing makes me happier than ...being there for you on ...this day ...- he answered in a low voice.

Mipha wore a pastel blue scarf around her body with silver embroidery, the royal symbol of hyrule on one side and nayru's on the other while wearing her headdresses now adorned by white roses from the sides, she waited at the altar with a bouquet of Miosotis * wrapped in white silk * (miosotis / forget-me-not = sincere and true love).

Dorphan was at the front seat watching the occasion moved while Sidon was wearing a white jabot with red and yellow under his whistle with some silver bracelets, he looked at the other children, doing slight jumps on his seat wanting to go play with them but Muzu was sitting next to the young prince trying to make him behave while shedding several tears at the sight of his "daughter" on her wedding day.

Revali had Link's feathers and laces in a small pouch for when the ceremony was over, now that he managed to appreciate the emotion in the place he relaxed a bit; They were two nations that had basically aged together now united by an act of pure love by two princesses.

Even the statue of Hylia seemed to glow in blissful union.

Organ music, violins, harps, transverse flutes began to play; Zelda was entering the temple, in a white dress with gold laces with the kingdom's symbol of the kingdom at the center of a cloth above the skirt, the neck featured white silk with Hylian patterns that highlighted the bust where the sapphire of the Zora was, using a white flower adorning the right side and a multi-layered veil, that first snow made her look like an angel.

She held a bouquet of red and white roses wrapped in silk similar to Mipha's bouquet, still through the veil the flushed face of the hylian princess could be seen.

King Rhoam, wearing his royal attire, offered his arm to Zelda who clung to him, while they walked Rhoam couldn't help to have his vision clouded by tears that wanted to come out -Sorry ... If I spent so many years without showing you the love that your mother would have liked- he whispered.

She rested her head on her father's arm -You're the best king that Hyrule ever had, and I know you were just trying to protect us ... Everyone of us, and parents always make mistakes, there's no school for them but you changed your ways... Thank you dad- she said in response.

-I love you my little brave girl ...- He whispered before a few meters before reaching the altar, his voice was broken for the first time, Zelda hugged him tightly -I love you too, dad- she answered a little shaky before separating.

The brides were face to face, Mipha approached Zelda to lift her veil; She looked ethereal with that shy smile -You look beautiful- the zora whispered. -You too, you look beautiful, Mipha-the hylian princess said in response.

That ceremony was fleeting for both of them, they couldn't take their eyes off each other.

As it was the priestess herself who was getting married, they had to turn to Rhoam and the chief of the Sheikah tribe to carry out the ceremony, as soon as they gave the blessing in the name of Hylia, Terrako approached carrying a white velvet cushion on his head. with two rose gold rings.