16

______6 months and a week after the calamity: Hateno's Fortress, 4:30 am_____

It was too early in the morning, the cold prevailed even inside the tents; A shadow came out from one of the supervisor's tents and slipped to Link's tent and stopped at tthe entrance.

The presence unveiled the principal curtains that served as door, and it could see the whole family sleeping , a small stone flew through the air to land on Eria's shoulder -Mhhh ...- the girl didn't woke up, another little bigger stone fell on her head causing the girl to wake up- ¡Ouch! - she exclaimed.

Before saying anything else she could see the eyes shining in the dark through the entrance; It was silent, she got out of her sleeping bag, weared her shoes and the gerudo shawl to finally go out and meet the stranger.

They walked a little passing the guardian's graveyard on the road way to Hateno, Eria climbed on the back of the stranger who took flight and landed on a huge reddish rock formation where there could be a panoramic view of the graveyard even in the dark.

Targets made of cloth were stuck above some guardians -With these months, I have to assume that you've already developed enough muscle to be able to use arrows- spoke the stranger, it was Revali.

Eria nodded as the rito gave her a small bow that the rito had carved for her and they both kept in the champion's tent after finishing training -Yes, my arms and shoulders no longer hurts, Master Revali- she responded by shooting phantom arrows with precision closing a eye to fixate on imaginary targets.

Revali then took out a small quiver with arrows made for that little bow, painted the feathers of each arrow with luminous stone's pigment and the arrow points were made of obsidian; It was a bow and arrows made specially for children, each arrow was little lighter and shorter than the average -Okay- the rito began to say as he sat on the edge of the rock-I want you to shoot at least 20 of the targets down there- he said crossing his wings.

-¿That's all? ¿Only 20 targets? ¿Won't you make me carry heavy rocks or make strange movements with my arms while I have my back straight for hours in the cold? - asked the girl -You've developed enough muscle these six months, I'm sure you can shoot some arrows now, now I'll evaluate how you are with a real arrow in your hands- answered the older one.

The youngest sighed, saw that the targets were far away; She took off her shawl and placed it on the rito's lap. -Don't forget to check if the wind is in your favor- commented her teacher.

Eria was trembling, but she was already used to the cold of those early mornings to train, her eyes had adapted to the lack of light.

She placed a finger inside her mouth for some seconds to remove and immediately raised it to the sky, the wind behaved calmly, then Eria took an arrow, mounted it, settled into the position that the rito had taught her and fired her first arrow, resulting in a miserable failure -¡Damn! - she shouted - It was only the first arrow, concentrate - the rito silenced.

Eria sighed and fired again, arrow after arrow, miss after miss; Revali counted each one, fixed his eyes on where they fell for pick them up after the training, until finally a shout of victory made him flinch -¡Right on the target! ¡In the center! ¡Right in the guardian over there! - she exclaimed pointing at a distant target, the rito smiled proudly - Very good kiddo, keep shooting - he ordered.

She took an arrow until she saw a shadow moving on the road, trying her new luck she concentrated and fired only to hear a scream of pain -¿¡Link!?- They exclaimed in unison, Eria just shot Link.

The rito champion gave the shawl to Eria, they both went down to see the blond who didn't even had his champion's tunic; He had his hair loosened, was wearing a light shirt, his same pants, but he was barefoot; The arrow had struck near his shoulder, despite the pain, Link looked extremely furious.