31

In front of them, wearing a worn hood, a common dough-colored tunic with different cuts and blood stains, even frayed pants there he was... Link.

He was a few inches taller, would he be in his 25-26's?, But his features seemed to remain the same, although some wounds adorned his face, especially one that marked his right eye; He seemed unable to open it, he still had a slim complexion. Revali, on the other hand, had gained more height and muscle.

-Torus, you better go back to the castle, Rev and I must attend ... Some matter, It's not a stranger, he's my brother- Eria commented helping the soldier to stand. -¿Could you inform the princess, that the sister of the champion Link will see her tomorrow morning? -she asked, the boy nodded hurriedly -See you, I-I...Good luck Eria, i know you can handle this- after that, Torus left.

Revali was still on his knees, staring at Link, he felt his heart beating fast; In all those years were he wanted to forget what he felt for him, to get the idea that the little knight's long absent for such a long time was because he had a new family, a beautiful wife or a perfect husband; But there he was.

Eria brought him back to reality, she took him by the shoulder pads to help him stand up -Rev, take the airhead inside, I'll go to the clothes store to get him something decent- ordered the girl, she approached Link quickly hugging him while whispering "you stink like a dead dog "in the knight's ear and then left into another direction of the citadel now lightened by the oil light poles.

The rito champion approached the swordsman -C-Come ... it's for over he- For Hylia! You must take a bath- he exclaimed a little more confidently -It's the scent ... of ... adventure- Link replied at the moment that Revali pulled his arm, taking him in to Eria's house.

Revali sat him where he was reading his book just some moments ago -I'm going to fill the bathtub, don't move - he ordered and then left, went to a corridor, Link heard how he went upstairs.

The knight immediately disobeyed the rito, he stood up to start exploring the house, sometimes he visited his sister but he had never ... entered; A part for the counter, a shelf with different weird things; Link smiled, her little sister had achieved a lot, he reached his pouch and placed three large cloth bags above one of the tables with his right hand where the triforce of courage was.

-From what I hear, your voice is restoring, it's getting better- he heard Revali speaking from upstairs -I can speak ... better now- Link replied looking at the map, he went through everything, even islands that were far from the mainland and discovered other ones -That's good, it means that you won't need your hands so much anymore- said the rito still from the upper floor.

-I can talk but ... Not much- replied Link taking a fairy potion from his pouch to give a sip, he saw the book lying next to the chair and went to pick it up, he looked at the cover "View of the sea" he flipped through a couple of pages to see what it was about, it was a fictional story taking place on the twilight era about a hylian soldier falling in love with a zora, both males; He didn't know that Eria had preference for such cheesy content and homosexual literature.

Link heard the rito coming downstairs, he turned around still with the book in his hands -There's the bathroom- Hey! That book is mine- Revali pointed out walking towards him to snatch it, the knight's eyes widened in surprise.

But you ... Weren't you complaining about homoromantic literature when you said "that" to Mipha years ago?

Revali brought a wing to his forehead -Link, I think it shouldn't surprise you to know this, but one, i remember you it was a "performance" i made so Zelda could know about Mipha's orientation; And two, I'll say it just once ... I'm gay- Link, who seemed to be the most experienced version of himself, made an expression between understanding and an "ohhhhh I see ".

Revali just closed his eyes and gave a deep breathe " Hylia, give me a LOT of patience please. "

-¿You know what? Just go take a bath, you smell like molduga's vomit- the Rito indicated, pointing with his wing to the corridor that led to the stairs, Link nodded and immediately went upstairs. -And, there's something about Mipha, we need to update you on something important after you come back downstairs- he added.

The front door opened, Eria had a wine-colored Hylian tunic, a gray shirt and black pants -It's the only thing they had- she said as she went to the bathroom, knocked on the door, Revali heard the conversation.

-Here, some decent clothes, even underpants-

-It wasn't... necessary ... But ... Thank you-

-Just take a shower, ¿Do you want something to eat in special? -

-... Raspberry Tart-

With that heard Revali went to his already worn pouch and took out a small clay container with raspberries that he always carried with him; The room where he was reading his reading was a small with a bookcase or inventoried boxes, at the back of that room there was the kitchen, he went there and lit fire under the pot container.

Eria went downstairs and approached to look for the wheat, the rito showed her the raspberries -Apparently we will cook together again, has he learned how to eat like a decent person these years? - she asked, the archer denied -Surely he learned to eat like a savage- he sneered as they prepared the cake.

Link meanwhile took his time cleaning himself up and relaxing, the bathtub was a kind of attached to the wall, he bent his legs and relaxed his muscles to sink his scarred torso as much as possible, he closed his eyes; In many years he didn't felt as satisfied as he was now, he smiled.

Until he half-opened his eyes meeting his pouch where the rito scarf that Revali gave him peeked out, Link looked away with a slight blush.

He experienced love during his travels, with a hylian woman that was working on a farm in western Hyrule, a relationship that did not lasted more than two years because she wanted to stay there, start a family while he wanted to continue his journey.

With a Zora soldier, a very lewd relationship at 23 but he left him at six months because he couldn't keep up with him exploring Hyrule.

Then at 24, he lasted a month with a rito merchant who explained many things to him about love expressiveness on his kind, he left him almost after finding out that the fluffy feathers in Revali meant he liked him so many years ago.

Link felt like an idiot for not having noticed about that moment were that such proud rito warrior gave him his most precious scarf and a bead from one of his braids.

He remembered that when he was homesick, he breathed in the scent of the scarf, it smelled like raspberries and pine, Link placed a hand to his chest, After realizing about Revali's past feelings he was realizing about his own attraction towards the archer back at the rito village, ¿What he was going to do ? ... ¿Why didn't Revali tried anything? He just let him go.

¿Would the rito still be attracted to him? Confused, Link ran a hand over his scarred face, he was no longer a tender-faced young adult.

Link sank until the water covered his lips he blew into the water causing bubbles until he felt his stomach roar, he hurried to bathe and change; As he went downstairs and noticed the rich aroma of the freshly baked tart.

Isha and Revali were at a small kitchen table with the raspberry tart and some lavender tea -Welcome home, Linky- Revali said with a soft smile.

(CHAPTER THIRTY-FIRST; Linky has returned home, he had lovers throughout his travels while discovering friendships, but continues the intrigue of the tournament, what will have happened with Zelda and Mipha all this time? IMMA CONTINUE THEIR SPIN-OFF, IDK *SCREEE)