26

The rito village was less crowded now that the hylian refugees had left except for the bride of the event and some of them stayed because it was a calm environment, all the rito greeted warmly at Revali when they arrived while he greeted them with a nod, puffing out his chest full of pride.

-Great Revali! Welcome back!-

-¿Is that the knight of the sword that seals the darkness? He's... short -

-¿And what's up with the little girl? -

Link and Eria ignored the comments regarding them but saw how the entire town greeted their champion enthusiastically; When they passed one of the houses whose curtain had the tribe symbol, a hand came out from the inside to pull the knight by the tunic's neck and pulled him in without the girl or the rito noticing.

Isha had a warm white dress with embroidered rito patterns on the sides, the beautiful dress highlighted her figure, she had her hair loose and a bouquet of different small flowers in one hand, Link smiled from ear to ear the second he saw her -¡Linky! - The redhead exclaimed, hugging her friend tightly.

She separated to take him by the shoulders and be able to see him better - ¡By Hylia! ¡You're so grown up! ¡You're even taller than me! -

He shrugged and blushed a little, she looked so beautiful in that dress, he still couldn't help feeling like a nervous child like the first time he met her.

Well, I had to come, you were always there when I started in the military and you're a great friend.

The bride looked at him carefully -Wait, you're not ... Talking at all ...- she whispered, the knight lowered his gaze a bit serious.

I didn't talk before to look strong, things got worse after you went to the citadel, now I really can't speak, it makes my throat hurts.

Isha hugged him again with affection -You'll regain your voice, Link, you have a golden heart and I don't care, mute or not, you are one of the most valuable persons I know- she said, Link blushed somewhat sadly and returned the hug to again to separate immediately -So will you deliver me to the altar as I asked you in the letter? -

Isha's father died before the calamity, before the hordes from a serious illness years ago; Link was the only one who accompanied her during the funeral that wasn't part of the soldiers presenting as part of duty, he promised to be close and kept his word, Link nodded.

Let me change, such a beautiful bride shouldn't be delivered by someone dressed like this ... And you told me that I could ask you for something, I would like to talk to you about something serious.

Isha left the house to give him privacy by going out and closing the curtains, it was then when she met Eria and Revali waiting outside, they realized that Link was missing when they heard a "Linky" coming from that house

-We didn't want to interrupt, we didn't hear anything- the rito commented, Eria shook her head -it doesn't matter, thanks for delivering the letter to Linky- she said clutching the bouquet to her chest.

-¿Why did you all gave him that cheesy nickname? - Eria asked, the redhead lowered her gaze towards her -¡You must be Eria! - exclaimed the older one, the girl nodded -Link told me a lot about you, he told me that you were the most adorable baby of all Hyrule, now I see that you've grown into a beautiful little woman- the bride said sweetly.

Eria scratched the back of her neck a little embarrassed -Now she's my apprentice and also a merchant, we hope we won't disturb the wedding when she sets up her things- Revali said putting a wing around his pupil's shoulder as a sign of confidence.