25

It was the day of the long-awaited wedding; Two days ago Revali entered at Link's tent and invited his pupil Eria to come; he was excited to show her the Flight Range, and Vah Medoh.

Three months ago the archer anticipated everything by sending a letter to his hometown direct to a clothing boutique for travelers, he sent the letter with golden rupees, paying and requesting an snowquill suit for a child with a specification to leave the finished outfit at the care of the owners of the Rito ranch.

He had already talked to Arn and convinced him to let her go with them, Link was excited to show Eria the pretty views of the village.

There would be no problem getting Link a snowquill suit; Zelda had gotten him one already in the village as soon as they were able to access the Rito village during Revali's recruitment so long ago because the poor knight didn't stop shaking despite his appearance of strength.

At that time the archer saw it as something pathetic, now that he remembered it was one of the gestures that told him how detailed and protective the princess could be.

The rito could have been a good tutor or role model for Riju, but obviously the young matriarch spent all the time next to Urbosa, her predecessor and in a way... A better role model, which he understood; It was the same with Teba, although he was older than Revali, he behaved like an obedient child when he gave his archery advice and exchanged combat techniques.

Revali came out from his tent long before the sun did and went to train as always; It was almost 9 o'clock already and he was standing one of the reconstructed towers of Hateno's fortress watching the beautiful sunrise, he heard a whistle, someone was calling for him.

He saw Link out of the corner of his eye already using his snowquill tunic, warm pants along with the distinctive braids adorned with a golden brooch of the tribe's symbol that had a ruby ​​embedded and a pair of feathers, at his side was Eria carrying an enormous backpack that was bigger than her.

The rito champion descended gracefully in front of them, he didn't take his eyes off that monumental backpack carried by the girl -Merchandise?- asked finally, Eria nodded enthusiastic -Isn't it too much?-

-Y'know? You look exactly like Link when he traveled to recruit me with the princess, he had a pouch and several belts with weapons and bows, it was like a traveling shop - the archer commented amused, Link looked at him indignantly - ¿Really? - Eria asked amused.

Dare to say one more word and i won't let you talk to my sister ever.

Link gestured and was obviously ignored -Completely, and when the calamity happened it was worse, we didn't know what weighed more, the goron champion, Daruk or everything that Link was carrying, your brother accumulates many things- Revali looked up with a funny smile at the knight who just was staring at him angrily as he took out the Sheikah slate.

-Well, are you ready? It will be your first trip in this style- asked the rito to his pupil -¡I was born ready! - Eria exclaimed impatient to see something more than the fortress or the village, she was going to meet a new place.

The swordsman stopped when he saw that Revali still had the bloodstained scarf, and placed the slate under his arm.

¿Aren't you going to use the replacement that the princess gave you? You ... You're always very tidy with everything.

He asked, the archer denied - No, now I have an interesting story with this one, of how I saved your ass from your own sister- answered amused, Link rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Something told me that you were going to answer that, try to add a Lynel at least.

It was then when Link pressed a tower-shaped icon at the Tabantha region; The three disappeared in that enveloping blue light to reappear in a completely different place, Eria ran to one of the edges of the platform's tower to admire the landscape, the girl's cheeks were red like her nose and her from her breath came out a soft mist.

-¡WOAH! LINK, ¡LOOK!- She exclaimed pointing at Medoh who was perched like a bird on top of a giant rock.

-And if you behave well, you will be able to see it up close- said Revali who was bowing to the girl positioning his back to her -Well, hop on- he said, Eria was so used to climbing on the rito's back, she immediately hugged him, Link took out his paraglider - See you at the rito ranch, Linky- the archer said amused before taking flight.

Even though the girl had a huge backpack, he could fly smoothly as gracefully; The knight took distance, began to run and jumped, unfolding his paraglider in full fall, beginning to glide; It didn't take long to catch up with Eria and Revali at the ranch, he saw the rito picking up a package from the owner.

Link approached genuinely curious.

¿What's that?

-Well, your sister will freeze up there if she doesn't wear proper clothes, right? - Revali said as he turned to the owner again -¿Do you have a place for the lady to change her clothes? - he asked, the owner nodded and led Eria along with the two champions to a bedroom.

Revali then handed that package over to his pupil -If you take less than 5 minutes to change your clothes I'll give you a surprise- he said before closing the door giving Eria privacy while he and Link would guard the door.

¿Did you really got her an snowquill suit? ¿How many rupees did it cost you?

Link gestured, Revali smiled proudly -It came out for free, I'm my people's champion after all- he would never say that the suit costed him 5,000 rupees of his savings due to the short time, the specifications and more; In three minutes Eria's voice was heard -¡I'm ready!-She exclaimed.

The two champions looked at each other in surprise, they separated away the room's door that was abruptly opened from the inside to see Eria wearing a suit similar to Link's but the fabrics were of different pastel violet tones -Now I want my prize- she said placing her hands over her waist staring at his archery master.

Revali gave a slight laugh, freely admitting that he adored the girl as if she were a kind of niece in addition to her student. -Well, the promise is a debt - the archer answered as he searched on his little pouch and took out a red silk bag; He emptied the content into his wing revealing a gold necklace with a bow pendant that had encrusted three rubies.

-The ruby ​​stones keeps the warmth- the archer explained as he leaned over to put the necklace around Eria's neck -Besides being the best merchant, you should also wear pretty things and enjoy yourself! - he said.

Eria took the bow's pendant between her hands to admire it -It's like my bow- she whispered -It was made in the Gerudo town, the champion Urbosa did me the favor of getting it for you, now Eria... I declare you the first official apprentice of the Great Revali- he said touching both shoulders with his wing as if it were a sword.

The girl smiled and then hugged the rito, he was surprised and kept his wings extended without knowing what to do, he looked at Link for help and the blond began to laugh.

You will be an excellent father one day.

Link was gesturing, Revali's feathers fluffed -Goddess, no, I accept your sister because she is nicer than you, but I hate children in general, she is, erh -... a tiny-businesswoman and my pupil- he excused looking away now trying to push away the girl who was clinging in the embrace.

When Revali looked at Link again and he was still smiling mischievously.

Sure, and I don't like to eat.

-¿Was that sarcasm in sign language? - The knight laughed affirming it, Revali snorted -Come on now, there's a wedding to attend - Revali said as he finally separated Eria from him.

(TWENTY-FIFTH CHAPTER; AAAAaaaaaa)