Chapter 2

CLAUDIA

I could smugly say that I made an entrance based from the stunned reaction of these men who was busy giving me a disbelief look.

My eyes narrowed on the woman in Alfonso Orsini's lap. "You," I pointed my finger in her direction. "I suggest that you remove yourself in this room before I throw you out myself."

The woman visibly paled. Thankfully, she remove herself on this bastard's lap as she literally run towards the door and run for her life while shrieking. Good choice. Because I will not hesitate to put her on the same casket with this man if this thing goes down later.

As for the rest of the gentlemen who were also present inside the room I each gave them a saccharine smile. "Will you please leave for a moment so I can have a word with this man, per favore?"

"Why will they do that?"

I glared at him. "Because we have a score that we need to settle and I don't want this men to witness on how I will kick your ass."

The evil bastard chuckle softly, puffing his cigarette in his mouth while looking at me with his dark eyes. He let out the smoke like he was a damn chimney. I want to cover my nose before the smell of nicotine irritates my nostrils.

God, this man...

"You." I pointed my index finger in his direction with deathly glare. "You owe my sister an apology for breaking her heart, you heartless bastard."

The other men inside the room mouths formed 'o' at my announcement. From the look on their faces clearly, no women have insulted their friend before just like what I did. Well, I am not most women they usually associated with.

He put his cigarette again between his teeth that makes me irritated with him more than I already have. Goodness, I want to shove that freaking cigarette down to his throat. "Who is your sister again?"

"You don't remember her?" I asked indecorously.

"I met a lot of women on a daily basis, Signorina."

Someone from his circle of friends laugh at that. I threw him a lethal look at made him clear his throat and look away. Good. He need to keep his mouth shut if he doesn't want to be at the receiving end of my wrath also.

"Gianna Romano, remember?" I reminded him irritably. "The young woman you met at the party few days ago and heartlessly dumped this morning."

From the corner of my eyes I saw someone shifted on his seat but I didn't pay him any attention because my sole focus was with this man in front of me.

"Sorry, I don't remember dumping your sister this morning."

"The hell?!" I moved closer until the round wooden table was the only thing that's stopping me from throttling his neck until he chokes to death. Now that I was closer to him I notice that this evil bastard was quite handsome just like Lucifer himself. Nope. He's not handsome. I reminded myself firmly. "You can't be serious?"

"I am."

"I will really kill you!"

Alfonso Orsini merely raised an eyebrow at me looking amuse while the rest of his companion have this silent communication with their eyes. They were probably think that I am such a madwoman who just barged in here and announced so casually that I will kill their friend. I sighed deeply, not that I could blame them. Maybe I may become overdramatic with my threat but I might still do it.

So much for a prim woman like me. Goodness.

Before I have the chance to set my plan into motion Gianna and my friend, Anna, barged inside the room. My sister was slightly breathless probably from running. "Claudia!"