Chapter 18

ALFONSO

Of all the insane things I have planned inside my head so Claudia would talk to me again kidnapping wasn't on the top of the list but certainly one of them. I took a deep breath, cursing myself over and over again for how we ended up in this kind of situation.

I glanced to my side where there was a pillow in the middle of the bed and a woman laying on her side facing the other direction. I cussed again under my breath as I looked up to the ceiling right now it feels like my heart was malfunctioning since I saw her come out of the bathroom in her borrowed pajamas.

My heart was flipping in my chest over and over again and it was beating so loud that Claudia could hear it. Why did my silly heart act like I was still a teenager? It didn't make sense, I am already a grown man for god's sake!

The room was filled with resounding silence and I could almost hear Claudia's steady breathing.

Was she already asleep?

I wanted to make a small conversation to remove this awkward quiescence around the room but I didn't trust myself uttering a single word. Hell, I didn't trust myself at all when it comes to this woman.

I smugly believed when I first met her that she was perfect for the job to be my fake girlfriend to hide my relationship with Violet. I thought this would be an easy charade because it's what I have always done in the past polishing my playboy image in the media with different women in my arms but I never expect that this petite woman with a fiery attitude and enchanting blue-green eyes would be a danger for my peace of mind.

Who would have thought that she would wake up some part of my anatomy at the sight of her in sleepwear? I felt like a solid rock when I first get a glimpse of her that's why I immediately dash to the bathroom and took a cold shower. The freezing water didn't help the impulse that I have to kiss her luscious lips thoroughly.

That's the time I realized that I was in a dangerous situation and abducting her was a bad idea. I was disgusted with myself when I have no option but to use my hand for my release because the alternative was unthinkable. I made sure that everything was in control and my shaft was soundly asleep before I went out of the bathroom.

Now I was in a devil's dilemma I have the urge to get up from the bed and smoke outside because my erection is stirring again. Bad boy! I chided to my shaft inside my head. Behave!

I was afraid that if I twist and turn in this bed I would wake up Claudia and my member would be in havoc and starts camping in my pajamas.

I tried to close my eyes and started counting sheep inside my head. But instead of sheep, I saw inside my head the image of Claudia smiling seductively at me. Cazzo! I mumbled softly, putting my arm over my eyes. I need to focus on those fucking sheep, not on this woman beside me. I would be humiliated as a man if I have to use my hand for the second time to have my relief before this night is over.

I sighed loudly, trying to think of anything other than this woman beside me. I felt like an evil bastard lusting another woman when I already professed my love to Violet...

"Will you stop sighing, for goodness's sake?!" I nearly jumped out of bed when Claudia looked at me over her shoulder with an insolent glare in her pretty eyes. "I am trying to sleep here."

"You're still awake?" I asked like an idiot.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Obviously, since I am having this conversation with you."

My gaze landed on her scrumptious mouth. I swallowed hard when I feel that my mouth suddenly went dry. "Can't sleep?"

I swore to myself silently when my voice sounded raspy as if I have a throat problem. Thank goodness, she doesn't seem to notice. "I don't know. I guess I couldn't sleep when I am not in my bed. How about you?"