00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.PROLOGUE.
[00]. Winter Soldier.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ
ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

JAMES ROGERS ALSO KNOWN as the son of Captain America and Black Widow, who are also known as Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff. The young man was truly accidentally made when Steve and Nat hooked up one night. Nat knew Steve was the father and she tried to find him throughout the years. She saw him once, but that was before he had a big day at work. They decided on a name but since then. She didn't have luck at first but now the three turned out to be a good happy family, once Steve was brought back out of the ice of course.

James was raised by the entire Avengers family, they all helped out. They all trained with him and taught him his skills. James takes after his father, he's a fighter and will not give up easily in a fight. He also takes after his mother when it comes to emotions, he's calm and collected and keeps his emotion in check. It's rare to see him upset. But his ego is just as high as his father's.

The three usually hung out on the weekends together after missions or training. And that's what they were doing now on this Saturday night.

"Jamie, pass me the remote."

James rolled his eyes. "I told you to stop calling me that, mom."

Natasha chuckled. "I will never stop. You're going to have to get used to it."

The boy sarcastically chuckled before handing his mother the remote. Moments later Steve jumped on the couch nearly squishing his son.

"Holy shit, are you trying to kill me?" James gasped fixing himself.

"Language." Steve scolded

"Whatever. What's the agenda today? I was thinking we'd work on our jabs—"

"Junior, today is Saturday." Steve interrupted with a raised eyebrow. "Don't you ever get tired?"

"No, I'm your son," James replied before plopping down onto the couch. "There's literally been no type of danger. This is boring."

"Most people would be happy that their fellow civilians aren't in any danger." Steve snorted

"Well, I'm not."

Natasha snorted. "Just sit down. Here I got us Peanut butter sandwich," she says as she passes the plate to her son.

James gladly took the plate and stuffed his mouth with the food.