19.| ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
[19]. Endgame.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇɴ' ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ
ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

Five Years Later.

It has been five years since James killed Thanos. Five years of pure anger, and sadness. James felt broken. He no longer had Tony, Wanda, Vision, Sam, he had no one. Natasha had tried to talk to him, but he's been pushing her away. And rather than taking his anger out on punching bags. He chose to do what he did best.

Kill and hurt innocent people.

People who didn't deserve to be on earth if Wanda hadn't been there with him.

"Jaime, you haven't spoken to me in so long. This isn't healthy." Natasha says softly.

James huffed. "There's nothing to say. Everyone is gone. Our family is gone, including a dad who decided to leave."

Natasha starts to show signs of sadness as she gradually tears up. "I'm here. And I'll always be here, you know that" she says walking towards him.

"Mom. There's no point in trying to cheer me up, I'm fine. Here I don't want it." James says as he pushes his sandwich towards her.

In an abrupt moment of silence, she tries to chew her tears and emotional feelings as she eats a sandwich. But she failed, she then starts to cry as she tries to hold back her tears miserably.

James's heart ached at the sight, but he couldn't feel anything. He felt lost.

"You know I'd offer to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already." Out of nowhere, Steve slumps over a bookshelf, in the same mood as his son was in.

Natasha wipes off the tears off her face.

"You here to do laundry?" Natasha huffs.

"And to see my family," Steve says as he glanced at his son who hasn't said a word.

"Clearly, your family is fine," Natasha says

Steve hummed. "You know I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge."

"In the Hudson?"