18.| ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
[18]. Endgame.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪ ᴏɴᴇ,
ᴊᴀᴍᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT HAD BEEN 23 days since Thanos came to earth, and completely destroying everything in his sight. 23 days of Steve and Natasha looking over their son's body that hadn't been completely shut off. There wasn't much hope he'd come back, after all, it's been almost a month.

Or so they thought.

A loud gasp was heard from James's room. The group heard footsteps approaching and their eyes widened at the sight.

"How is this possible?"

James looked down at his body, he noticed he was now completely naked. But his marks were now all over his body and glowing.

"W-what happened?" James stuttered out

Natasha sighed in relief before throwing a towel at her son. Once he was covered up she ran and pulled him into a hug. 

"I thought you were gone," Natasha whispered, as tears fell from her face.

Steve seemed to have been in complete shock still, a single tear fell from his eye. And in a second he joined the hug.

James scanned the room, his eyes fell on the unfamiliar face. Two faces, in particular, were missing. "Where's Wanda and Vision?"

Steve bowed his head. "They're gone—Junior."

James's breath hitched. "Y-you're playing right?"

"No, Jaime—"

The boy fell onto his knees. Had Wanda actually been gone for good? But before he could speak, his body began to shake and he was seizing.

"Oh, my—get him to the lab!" Steve shouts as he grabbed his son's body.

The group rushed towards the lab and connected the boy to the monitor needles, and other things. After a moment, he began to start calming down. Natasha rubbed his back as tears fell from his eye.

"What's wrong with him?"

"The stone wasn't what kept him alive. I-it was what made him weaker." Bruce says looking at the monitors. "He's back to normal, but he had been gone for over three weeks so with his body sending in several emotions at once—"

"It was too overwhelming for a not-so-human-body."

Natasha's brows furrowed. "That doesn't explain how he's even still here. Vision died."