09.| ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER NINE.
   [09]. Little Rogers.
      [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SIX MONTHS. IT HAS been six months since the battle of Ultron. And within those six months, James spent four of those months with Thor back in his home of Asgardian. Thor took James so that they'd both learn more about the teen and what he was capable of. The first two months James was with his parents, Vision, Wanda, and Sam as they all trained and worked on becoming a team. And within those two months, Wanda and James grew close.

Today was the day James would make his way back to the Avengers Facility. He was actually just now sneaking up on the group.

"Oh, so you guys spar without me now?" James sighed dramatically walking into the room.

Natasha's face lit up. "Jamie, oh my god," she says hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much."

"Hey, Junior," Steve says joining the hug. "It's good to have you back home."

James smiled as he pulled away.

"Little Rogers, welcome back." Sam smiles patting the teen on the back roughly.

"Good afternoon Sir, welcome back." Vision says with a small smile.

James sighed. "I told you to stop calling me sir."

"You said I could call you anything." Vision said with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Yes, but you saying sir makes it seem like I'm some old man that leads you."

"Well you are, sir."

"You know what, Vision. We'll work on it." James chuckled before turning towards his parents with a confused expression. "Where's Wanda?"

"She's changing into her suit."

"Where's her room?"

Natasha made a face. "About that—she's been sleeping in your room since you've been gone. I guess she got used to it."

The boy hummed before walking away and towards his room. He walked in forgetting to knock, and there Wanda was shirtless with just a bra.

"Oh god, my apologies." James instantly says as he covered his eyes with his hands.

"James!? Wh-what are you doing here!?" Wanda says in shock as she tried to find her suit, but she quickly shut the door with her powers.

"Well, this is my room so—"