04.| ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FOUR.
   [04]. Age Of Ultron.
[PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ʜᴀᴠᴇ
ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR since the HYDRA mission, and since then things have gotten worse but better at the same time. The Avengers squad had been with each other more than ever. And James has been a little more open. This was the happiest James had ever been—being with his small weird family made him happy.

"Shit!" Tony shouts into the mic

"Language!" Steve scolds. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis informs the team.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor says as he punches a man in the face.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha says.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint says in agreement.

Tony scoffed. "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"

"It's normal," James replied before kicking down one of the soldiers.

"Kid, didn't we tell you to stay home this time? Or did you not understand?" Tony says sternly

James huffed. "You are nothing without my help, and—" he paused before shooting one of his arrows right at a soldier's head. "—I like this."

"This kids porn is fighting soldiers isn't it?" Thor says with a chuckle.

James rolled his eyes. "You guys literally showed me to this world."

"Why don't you go out and find a girlfriend—or boyfriend who knows," Clint suggests

"Definitely girlfriend—and I mean that in no rude manner," James says nervously. "And because why would I want a normal—" James paused before knocking out one of the soldiers with his arrows.

"—Human girlfriend." he finishes.

Steve and Natasha both snort.

Just as James was about to shoot another arrow he got knocked down. James groaned as he stood up and made eye contact with the kid.

"You didn't see that coming?" A man with an accent smirked.

"You bitch." James huffs

"We have an enhanced in the field! He just knocked over James," Steve informs