16.| ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴀʀ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
   [16]. Infinity War.
[PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ
ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT HAS BEEN OVER two years since the whole incident with Tony, AKA Avengers Vs Avengers. And since then James had been working out daily and training. He had also made sure he spent as much time possible as he could with Wanda and his parents. But he needed a break, and time alone with Wanda which was exactly what he was doing.

Wanda had been in bed, while James was looking out the window. He suddenly felt a sharp burning pain on the right side of his waist.

"Jay? Is it the marks again?" Wanda asks concerned

James huffed. "It hurts. As if it's somehow sending a warning."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't—I don't know. But something..Something to do with Vision—" The mark lights up again and James flinches. Wanda takes his face in her hands. James turns his head so he can kiss her left palm, then presses Wanda's hand to the mark. "What do you feel?"

Wanda gestures, her hand emanating her red swirling energy. She seems confused.

"I just feel you," Wanda says in confusion

"Well, this a sign to stay."

"James, you know you've got to go back."

The man shook his head. "No. Wanda, my home is with you. Why must we leave each other?"

"I love you," Wanda says softly. "But we have to."

"I don't want to leave you," James says softly

Wanda smiled before placing a kiss on his cheek and then grabbing his hand. "Come on, let's rest."

The witch had now been in the man's arms, slowly closing her eyes.

"Maybe, one day when this is all over. We'll get to live a normal life." James whispers to the woman. "I feel like it's possible. We get married, get a house in a small town, maybe somewhere in New Jersey, raise two or three kids, be forced to attend those silly yet fun normal people events. Grow old, and I get to have a happy ending with you."

Wanda smiled as she sat up and faced the man. "I'd really like that," she says as she placed a kiss on the man's lips. "What would we name them?"

"Tommy? Ava? Max? maybe Billy?"