02.| ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWO.
[02]. Winter Soldier.
[PART THREE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ
ʜᴀɴᴅ
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER JAMES LEFT WITH his mother they made their way to the hospital. When they walked in they were in the hospital and James was quick to notice his father who was disguised as a civilian dressed in a hoody. That's when James and Natasha appear behind him chewing some gum, in anger Steve pushes Natasha into a room.

"Watch the hands," James warns

Steve huffed. "Where is it, Natasha?"

"Safe."

"Do better!"

"Where did you get it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Fury gave it to you. Why?"

"What's on it?"

"I don't know."

"Stop lying!" Steve says gripping the woman's arms tighter.

James narrowed his eyes before smacking his father's hands off her and pushing him against the wall. "I said watch your hands."

Natasha stood behind her son. "I only act like I know everything, Rogers."

Steve hummed. "I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?"

Natasha was taken off guard. "Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you."

"I'm not gonna ask you again," Steve warned

Natasha sent James sorry eyes before turning back towards Steve. "I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years."

Those words caught James completely off guard.

Steve's furrowed his brows. "So he's a ghost story?"

"Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff" The woman explained "I pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me." she paused as she pulls up her shirt to show him the scar on the side of her stomach "Soviet slug, no rifling. Bye-bye bikinis."