26.| ꜰɪʟᴍᴇᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
[26]. Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

JAMES WAS CURRENTLY LAYING down. He groggily woke up, full of confusion. The man sat up and walked downstairs where he saw Wanda who was telepathically cleaning dishes. She floats some plates onto a shelf and wipes a cup down with a dishrag. James enters, holding onto his head. Wanda doesn't notice and hits him in the chest with a plate, which shatters onto the floor.

"My wife and her flying saucers."

Wanda chuckled. "My husband and his indestructible—well chest."

"Aren't we a fine pair?"

Wanda chuckles. James walks over and kisses her. She magically repairs the plate and walks over to the fridge while talking.

"What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee?"

"I say "Oh, we never eat" live ever." James chuckled

Wanda opens the fridge. "Well, that explains the empty refrigerator."

James hummed. "Wanda."

"Yes?"

"I woke up with a huge headache, I don't quite remember last night," James explained. "What happened?"

Wanda hesitated. "Oh, remember you fell and hit your head."

"Oh, right."

She closes the fridge. Something off-screen catches James's eye.

"Wanda?"

"Hmm?"

"Is there something special about today?" James questioned setting down his notebook.

"Well, I know the apron is a bit much, dear, but I am doing my best to blend in," Wanda replied

James chuckled. "No, no, there on the calendar. Someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date."

Wanda turns toward the calendar in shock. "Oh, yes. The heart."

"Hmm."

"Well, don't tell me you have forgotten, Jay," Wanda says disappointedly turning towards her husband.

James scoffed. "Forgotten? Oh, Wanda, I'm incapable of forgetfulness."

"Well, then tell me what's so important about today's date," Wanda says, hands on her hips.