03.| ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ [4]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    CHAPTER THREE.
   [03]. Winter Soldier.
[PART FOUR]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪ
ꜰɪɢʜᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE REST OF THE car ride there was silent. But it was a nice comforting silence. Natasha knew James was going to be thrilled with the news. And she could hardly wait to tell him. But after a three-hour drive, the trio finally arrived at their destination.

The three pull up outside an abandoned military base where the signal led them to.

"This is it."

James yawned as he got out of the car. "Why does it look like we're at prison. Are we in the right place?"

Natasha nodded. "The file came from these coordinates."

"So did I.," Steve says, later that night as they walk around the base trying to pinpoint where the signal came from, Steve spoke up. "This camp is where I was trained."

"Changed much?"

"A little."

Steve zoned off for a moment, he seemed to have been in deep thought. The look on Steve's face caused James to slightly smiled.

"This is where it all started?" James questioned

Steve nodded. "Every story I've told you took place here."

"Woah."

Natasha sighed heavily. "This is a dead-end. Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off."

James then notices a building ahead of them. "Guys what's that?" he says walking towards the building.

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." Steve says right before he opens the lock with his shield and they enter inside, when they turn on the lights they notice it's a S.H.I.E.L.D office.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D"

"Oh really, captain obvious?" James snarks before scanning the area. "Maybe this is where it started"