34.| ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ᴡᴀʟʟ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.
[34]. Breaking The Fourth Wall.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE EVENTS FROM LAST night were no blur. It had now been a new day and the man had been more confused than ever. As he woke up he noticed that he had been in some kind of carnival-looking place.

James instantly stood to his feet and looked down at his hands that were back to normal. And he felt completely off.

"What the hell?" James whispering to him, rubbing the back of his head.

"You're the new clown?" A man in a tight uniform says walking towards James. "Man, you've got to get to makeup. You're late for rehearsal with the escape artist. Come on." he says while walking away.

James' eyes fell on Darcy. "D-Darcy! Oh my god, I never thought I'd see you again," he says.

"Can I help you, creeper?" Darcy snarks

"You don't remember me from last night?" James questions.

Darcy's eyes widened.

"We locked eyes. There was an unspoken understanding," James explained

Darcy shook her head. "Um, you're cute. But hard pass," she says before walking away.

"No. Wait! Wait up!" James shouted as he ran, following behind. "Don't you remember me from—I uh—oh who am I kidding. I don't even remember myself." he huffs. "What the hell did Wanda do," he says to the screen.

Darcy continued to try and get as far away from James as she could. But the man was too fast for her to get far away.

"Hello? Excuse me. Uh, you tried to help me." The man says as he stood in front of her.

"Doubtful. I'm notoriously self-involved."

"Yeah, me too which is why I'm confused about things that you've got the answer to." James huffed in annoyance. "You were part of a team monitoring a supernatural anomaly. And now—Well, you're in it."

"Fine." Darcy huffed. "I'll go out with you, but I'm ordering the lobster."

James narrowed his eyes. "I'm happily married—I think. Just come here," he says trying to place his hands on her temples

"Get away, creep," Darcy says slapping his hands away.

"Why must you be so stubborn!"

"I take back the date!"