35.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.
   [35]. The Series Finale.
[PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ
ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

JAMES WAS SURE THAT all that was needed was a talk with Wanda. And that's exactly what he planned to do. He needed to understand what happened and why she did what she did. The man wanted to know her point of view. As he finally arrived at their home he noticed a man holding onto Wanda roughly.

James used his strength to throw the man across the field and into the cars.

"Where are the kids?" James asks Wanda who seemed surprised

"They're in the house. Safe." Wanda says as she tries to catch her breath. "James—I should've told you everything. The moment I realized what I—"

"It's alright. We'll deal with that later, but Wanda. It would be great if you told me who the hell this white machine is?" James questions

"H-his name is Vision. Well, at least it was."

"I knew him?"

"You two were pretty good pals for about two years but then he um—he died."

That's when the couple noticed Vision who had been coming back. Just as James was about to attack he also heard a chime noise. The two looked up and their eyes fell on Agatha.

"Oh, well this is awkward." Agatha jokes, hovering over the house. "Your boyfriend and his friend he can't remember. What a shame you erased his memories."

James turned towards Wanda. "Give them back to me."

"What?"

"My memories. I-If I know about my past, maybe I could crack this white vision." James explained to the woman.

Wanda shook her head. "N-no. I cant."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later, I promise."

James glanced at the white Vision before turning towards Wanda. "This is our home."

"Then let's fight for it."

James slightly nodded before charging towards white Vision.

"Hey buddy," James smiles before punching Vision in the jaw and into the air. James quickly flew up and blocked all the hits as they had still been in the air. "Why can't we just resolve this peacefully?"