31.| ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.
   [31]. On A Very Special Episode
[PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

 On A Very Special Episode[PART ONE]   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪᴛ' ᴀʟᴍᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT HAD NOW BEEN a week since Wanda had given birth to the three triplets. And in that week, things have been very tiring. The babies had always been crying, and the adults barely got any sleep.

"Sweet, sweet Tommy, don't you wanna sleep? Mommy wants to sleep." Wanda sighs as she holds the crying baby. "If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favorite triplet."

James chuckled as he walked down the stairs with baby Natasha. "Oh, come on now, darling. You know we love them all equally."

"Well, don't tell him that." Wanda huffs

James chuckled

"No luck with Natasha?"

"Tried reading to her, but for some reason, we both ended up crying more," James says with a shrug before smirking. "Oh. Care to dance, darling?"

Wanda chuckled as she walks closer. "It's almost like we're on a date."

The babies crying got louder.

"Mm! Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over." James jokes.

"Jay."

"Hm?"

"Would you mind grabbing their binkies?" Wanda asks.

"Oh. 'Course not. Binkies all round, I think." James says as he places the babies down to grab the Binkies.

After a moment the man walked out of the kitchen with the binkies in his ear. "You know, these are really helpful to cancel out the crying."

Wanda snorted. "That is not where those go!" she says pulling them out before placing them in the baby's mouth.

It then got quiet.

"Ooh."

"Look, I think it's working—"

They were cut off when the babies spit it out their mouths and began crying again.

"Jay?"

"Hm?"

"What are we doing wrong?" Wanda huffs as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Oh, don't worry dear," James says, placing a kiss on his wife's head. "We'll figure it out. Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another."