11.| ᴍᴜꜱᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
[11]. Muse.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT WAS NOW MORNING and James was still sleeping peacefully as Wanda was now wide awake in his arms. She remembered every word he said last night. She couldn't help but wonder if it was the alcohol talking or if he actually meant the words he told her.

"I did mean it," James says breaking the silence. Causing Wanda to glance at him, startled by his voice. She hadn't noticed he was awake as well. "I meant every last word of it." James continues. "I adore you, Maximoff. But we both know Vision is the better man for you. Which is why you must stay with him."

"James, I—"

"Don't. It'll just make this harder than it's supposed to be." James interrupted. "You can stay in here. I'll crash in another room."

The boy stood up from the bed and threw on clothes. He glanced at Wanda one last time before walking out the door. He knew that watching Wanda and Vision would drain him out. But what other choice did he have?

He stayed in bed most of the day, trying his best to figure out how'd he distract himself. Eventually, Natasha sent James a very unpleasant text telling him to get out of bed and be a man. She also decided that she would be calling him names no mother should ever call their son. James walked out of his room and made his way to the lab where he saw Vision and Wanda all cuddled up with each other.

James cleared his throat grabbing everyone's attention. "Uh—w-what are we doing today?"

"Nothing. Nothing is going on and everyone is on track with training." Steve replied as he glanced at everyone in the room. "So today is probably the only day off you guys get."

"So why was I forced out of bed?"

Natasha sent a glare. "Because you never turn down a family fun night."

"I'm—"

"If you say "I'm 19 now." I will hurt you." The mother threatened.

James awkwardly smiled. "Ah hah. I-what? I would never."

"Okay, well what do you guys want to do today?"

Everyone in the room stood in silence.

Steve rolled his eyes. "Rhodes and Sam you two pick out movies. Vision you come with me and Romanoff. Junior and Wanda, you two uh—just stay here."