25.| ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [8]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.
[25]. Endgame.
[PART EIGHT]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ
ʏᴏᴜ
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER TONY FELL UNCONSCIOUS James tried to attack Thanos, but he was easily shielded away by the Mad Titan. Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir is flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again.

Thor tries to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself. Mjölnir (2013) starts to float off the ground while Thanos is digging it into Thor, when suddenly Mjolnir flies into Thanos, zooms past, stops, and flies back, both look on in amazement as Steve picks up the hammer.

"I knew it!" Thor groans with excitement

Thanos kicks Thor to the ground and proceeds to battle James dual-wielding both Steve's shield and Mjolnir.

James proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. "Do you have any idea of the shit you put me through in the past 5 years?!?"

Thanos scoffs. "I don't even know who you are."

James laughs. "Oh you will."

Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, James throws Mjolnir to the shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet. James goes on the offensive on Thanos, throwing his shield first at Thanos and quickly hitting it back at him again with Mjolnir. He lines his arm back up and underarms a channel of lightning on Thanos.

Thanos eventually gets the upper hand, he removes his helmet, stabs Steve and James on the leg, and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceeds to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield.

James staggeredly tries to get up.

"Junior, are you okay?" Steve says as he walks over towards him.

The boy nods.

They both look up and see that Thanos's army has now arrived.

James looks at Steve and nods. "Whatever it takes."

Steve couldn't help but smile. He puts his hand on his shoulder and then they both turn back to Thanos army and get ready to right.

"Cap, James, It's Sam, can you hear me?"