13.| ᴄɪᴠɪʟ ᴡᴀʀ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
[13]. Civil War.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ
ᴍᴇ...
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG for the team to try and fix Wanda's mistake. Later, they arrived At the Avengers Compound. James was injured from a burn so he took care of it— wrapping it up. James has the news on and he's listening to them talk about what happened in Lagos. After a moment he turned the news off and heard it coming from Wanda's room.

James stands from his seat and walks over to her room where he saw Wanda sitting at the edge of her bed. The man picks up the remote and turns the TV off.

"What did I tell you about watching that?" James sighs.

"It's my fault," Wanda says, as she rests her head on her knees.

James shakes his head. "That's nowhere near the truth."

"Turn the TV back on, they're being very specific."

The man sighs and walks over to Wanda, taking a seat beside her. "Me and my pops should've realized what Rumlow was doing sooner, Wands. It's not your fault. I mean if you weren't there me and him would've died in a pile of ash. You saved us."

Wanda looks down at James's arm. "You still got hurt because of me..."

"This?" James says as he points at his arm, it had these terrible burn marks. "Wanda that's nothing. It'll be healed within an hour."

"It doesn't matter James, I still hurt you and got innocent people killed," Wanda argues.

"It was an accident. Accidents happen. We can't save everyone, Wanda." James says softly. "You and I both know that better than anyone."

Wanda frowns causing James to place his arm around her. Wanda rests her head on his shoulder.

"You did the best you could, okay? That's all that matters." The man whispers.

The two hear someone knocking on the door. Wanda keeps her head on the man's shoulder and waves her hand using her powers to open the door. Once it swung open, Vision walked in. Wanda takes ahold of James's hands and begins to fiddle with them.