06.| ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SIX.
   [06]. Age Of Ultron.
[PART THREE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜɪ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ɪ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE GROUP HAD STILL been shocked with the news of Ultron escaping. Not only that but the fact that JARVIS was now destroyed. James has been quiet for the past ten minutes, he had a feeling things weren't going to end well.

"This is insane." Bruce huffs bringing the attention to himself.

Steve lowered his head. "JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense."

Bruce shook his head. "No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't a strategy, this is...rage."

Thor then grabs hold of Stark by his throat and holds him up.

"Thor, let go of him." James sighs.

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony gasps out.

Thor kept a cold look. " I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark."

"Thor! The Legionnaire" James says walking closer.

Thor huffed before letting the man go. "Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again."

Natasha shook her head. "The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron."

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Dr. Cho questions.

Stark starts laughing, Banner and James both subtly shakes their head at him to get him to stop.

"You think this is funny?" Thor says in a disapproving tone.

"No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so—is it so—it is. It's so terrible" Tony says sarcastically.

"Guys, back to the topic. Please." James huffs standing to his feet. "Ultron is out there trying to figure out how the hell he is going to kill us. The only way we win this fight is together."