01.| ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER ONE.
   [01]. Winter Soldier.
[PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴋɪᴅ, ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴋɪᴅ, ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ
ᴍᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ONCE STEVE SAID EVERYTHING was clear, James was quick to reach to grab his bow and arrow, once he had ahold of it he then shot an arrow through the main window. And then two quickly flew in. Once James was in the room, Batroc was quick to kick him down and run away.

Without hesitation, James ran in the same direction as Batroc. Along with Steve following behind.

"Hostages in route to extraction. Romanoff missed the rendezvous point, Cap. Hostiles are still in play." Brock says over the radio

"Natasha, Batroc's on the move. Circle back to Rumlow and protect the hostages." Steve says as he runs. There was no response. "Natasha!"

Suddenly Batroc attacks Steve and James, they fight on the deck of the ship, with Batroc getting quickly back up on his feet.

"Je croyais que tu étais plus qu'un bouclier," Batroc says. (thought that you were more than just a shield.)

Steve puts the shield on his back and takes off his mask. James sighed knowing where this was going to head.

"On va voir," Steve replied. (Let's see.)

They start fighting again, Steve manages to finally knock Batroc down by smashing through into one of the rooms where Natasha is downloading something from the computer. Momentarily, James entered with a confused expression on his face.

"Mom?"

"Well, this is awkward," Natasha says with a slight smile.

Steve stood up from the ground. "What are you doing?"

"Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into." The woman replied

James scoffed. "Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?"

Steve and James both go over to Natasha and look at what Natasha is backing up.

Steve shook his head in disappointment. "You're saving S.H.I.E.L.D Intel."

"Whatever I can get my hands on—"

"Our mission is to rescue hostages."

"No. That's your mission." Natasha corrects as she finishes backing up and pulls the flash drive out. "And you've done it beautifully." as Natasha goes to leave Steve grabs her arm.