27.| ꜰɪʟᴍᴇᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
   [27]. Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience.
[PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪꜰᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ
ᴡɪ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

CURRENTLY, IN THE OTHER room, Mrs. Hart, Mr. Hart, and James are sitting on the couch. Mr.Hart was now going on about some work joke. Which James didn't understand at all.

"So I said, "If we orient the forms horizontally rather than vertically, we can use twice the paper, we can bill twice the cost."

James lets out an airy laugh. "You truly are a pioneer! But the larger purpose of the forms is—"

"Was to analyze our input and our output."

Once again James let out a low, forced laugh.

"You're awfully dense, aren't you, James?"

The group heard a plate drop onto the floor and shatter. James was quick to shoot up from his feet, as well as Mrs.Hart.

"Oh! Oh! Do you think Wanda needs help in the kitchen? We haven't any tidbits or tartlets out here, nary a pig in a blanket." The woman questions

James shook his head. "No, that—No, that's so kind of you, Mrs. Hart." he paused before he heard more noise. "But I'm sure she's absolutely fine in there!" he shouts loud enough so Wanda could hear.

Once the two sat down, Wanda begins to use her powers to open every cabinet and floats cooking tools all over the kitchen. The noise causes Mrs. Hart to jump up from the couch.

"Oh, oh. You men stay put. I sense a domestic emergency, so—"

James jumped off the couch. "Mrs. Hart, please don't. You can't. You-- Please—"

She goes to open the windows to the kitchen. As she swings them open, he begins singing.

"Yeah, take out the papers and the trash!" James sings catching the woman's attention. "Or you won't get no spending cash!"

Wanda shoot her husband a confused look

"If you don't scrub the kitchen floor," James continued. "You ain't gonna rock and roll no more! Yakety-yak! Don't talk back!"