15.| ᴄɪᴠɪʟ ᴡᴀʀ [4]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
   [15]. Civil War.
[PART FOUR]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ' ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ,
ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

GETTING JAMES OUT THE ground wasn't much of a hassle. It was just getting him to focus on controlling his powers. But luckily, Tony wasn't that far and had already been heading back to the HQ to pick up James. Once James finally got back up, Tony was quick to place his hand on his shoulder.

"Listen, Kid, thank you."

James furrowed his brows. "For what?"

"Being on my side."

"Oh, come on, Uncle Tony. I trust you, and I feel like I'm on the right side." James shrugged. "Now we just have to convince the others."

Tony nodded. "Wait, before we go out there. I brought the kid."

"What kid."

"Spider boy?"

"Peter?"

Tony nodded.

James sighed. "He's outside?"

"Yes, he is. And he's a huge fan."

"Oh great. That's just. Great, let's go."

The two made their way down the stairs and outside. And Peter's eyes widened as soon as he saw James.

"Holy crap, Y-you're James Rogers," Peter says in awe. "I'm—"

"Peter Parker." James interrupted. "I'm fully aware of who you are, Parker. How else do you think Uncle Tony found out about you?"

"Woah. Y-you researched me?"

James snorted. "Yes, but we could discuss this all later. We've got to go find everyone else."

Tony nodded and with that, they all made their way to where the others were. Once they arrived they noticed Steve in his uniform as he strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up.

"Parker, now!" James shouts.

Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands.

"Nice job, Kid," Tony says

Peter flipped onto the top of the car. "Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit—Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."