29.| ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴀʟ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.
   [29]. Don't Touch That Dial.
[PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴏꜰꜰ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴏꜰꜰ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER WANDA LEFT TO go perform, leaving James behind in confusion. James stood behind staring at his arms. Doing absolutely nothing

"Hey! Hey! You're up, Cowboy!" Geraldine says pushing the man out.

"Oh! right!" James says before running through the curtains. "Hello, Westview! Good afternoon. It's so lovely to be... I'm so sorry. Excuse me. I am Glamour and this is my delightful assistant, Illusion."

"I am Glamour and he's Illusion," Wanda says, smoothly correcting his mistake.

"Yeah, what she said," James says with a shrug before turning towards the audience. "Today, we will lie to you, and yet you will believe our little deceptions because human beings are easily fooled due to their limited understanding of the inner workings of the universe. Flourish!"

"You just do it, you don't say it out loud, honey." The wife whispers.

James scoffed before walking up to the piano that had been next to him. "And now my wife and I will delight in your dumbstruck little faces. Flourish!" he then levitated above the ground.

The audience gasped in shock.

Wanda panicked before using her powers to poof ropes up behind the man.

"Ha! See there? He's using a rope." Norm shouted

"Wanda what's—" James paused as Wanda began to tug on the top giving him an unpleasant feeling. "Oh, no! Oh! No! Wanda, please! Darling, let me down!"

The group all chuckled and Wanda began to slowly let him down.

Once James fell onto the floor he quickly stood up to his feet. "Uh, what's next? Oh! Yeah, this is... This is gonna be great! A staggering feat of strength." he says as he picked up the piano with one hand.

Once again the audience let out gasps.

"Illusion... Uh... Uh... Illusion, Master of Enigma, allow me." Wanda stuttered before taking the piano and turning it into a cardboard. "Whoops! You weren't supposed to see how we did that trick."