24.| ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [7]

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    .CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
   [24]. Endgame.
[PART SEVEN]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝  ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴏᴍ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

STEVE AND THE GROUP were now back in the Avengers lab. Tony carefully places the stones in the gauntlet he made while James, Bruce, and Rocket watch. With nervous precision, Tony manipulates the machine and carefully places all six stones into the gauntlet.

"Boom!" Rocket exclaims

Tony, James, and Bruce jump a bit, and quickly groan at Rocket's joke.

"Let's show the others," James says before walking away.

After James called everyone out, they all made their way to another room with the newly finished gauntlet. Everyone is gathered around it.

"All right. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" Rockets says with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"I'll do it," Thor says

Scott scoffed. "Excuse me?"

"It's okay," Thor says as he continued to walk closer to the group.

"No, no, no, whoa. Stop. Stop. Wait a sec. Hey, hey, hey–" Everyone says holding their hands up to stop Thor.

James huffed. "Wait, wait, Thor, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

Thor narrowed his eyes. "I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?"

"We should at least discuss it." Scott insists

"No, no, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty." Thor huffs

Tony shook his head. "It's not about that–"

Everyone began to talk at once.

"It's not that– Stop it! Just let me!" Thor begins to tear up. "Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right."

"Look– It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition," Tony tells the man.

The god scoffed. "What do you– What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?"

"Cheez Whiz?"