05.| ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FIVE.
[05]. Age Of Ultron.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴀᴛ' ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪ
ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE THREE MEN SPENT several hours in the lab, and that entire time Tony and James were both excited that, Ultron would be able to be activated. But of course, Brunner didn't seem to agree on much. They had barely gotten any sleep. But it was now time for them to get ready for the party.

James had now been sitting at the bar, by himself and bored out of his mind.

"Why are you drinking?" Natasha says with a stern look.

"I'm 19, mom."

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Banner walking towards them.

"Your boyfriend is here," James says with a small sigh before grabbing his cup and walking towards his father.

Steve seemed to have had his eyes on Natasha and the man as well. "Why aren't you with them?"

"I'm not sure I want to hear my mother flirting with a green man" James replied with a shrug

Steve sighed. "Kid, you can't be like that. Your mom obviously likes him."

"And you obviously like her," James says with narrowed eyes. "So why aren't you making a move?"

"Because I'm not the good man that she wants. I'm not him." Steve replied. "You'd know about it if you'd date."

"Like I said, dating is for the normal. And I'm not normal."

"That's only because you won't allow yourself to be."

"That's because love is a distraction. Let's say I find a women, they'd probably do whatever they could to change me. Or even worse, what if I get attached and this world takes them out." James says softly.

"Well, kid, that's love. And it comes with obstacles, it's normal—"

James shook his head. "I'm fine with how I am now, okay?" he says before walking away towards Banner who was now alone.

Steve followed behind

"It's nice," Steve says leaning against the table.

"What—what—what is?" Bruce stammers out

Steve tightly smiled. "You and Romanoff."

"No, we haven't—that wasn't—" Bruce panicked

"It's okay." Steve interrupts. "Nobody's breaking any bylaws. It's just she's not the most open person in the world. But with you, she seems almost as relaxed as she is with James."