07.| ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ [4]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SEVEN.
   [07]. Age Of Ultron.
[PART FOUR]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴏꜰꜰ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴏꜰꜰ ʜᴏᴡ
ʏᴏᴜ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

ABOUT THREE HOURS LATER the group arrived at what Clint decided to call it, the safe house. They had never been. As they walked up the stairs James kept his grip on his mother as he carried her inside.

"What is this place?"

"Safehouse."

"Let's hope," Clint says before opening the door to the house. "Honey?" he called out. "I'm home."

James skipped the greetings and stayed outside. He was still shaken up.

"Junior," Steve calls out. "What did Maximoff show you?"

"I saw things—things I shouldn't have seen. And I'm not sure how I got out—but pops." James says as tears formed in his eyes. "I-it was bad."

Steve's heart dropped. At that moment he knew James was no longer himself. He knew that Wanda had now completely messed him up. Because not once has James ever cried, not since he was 5.

"What did you see?" Steve says softly.

In response, James just shook his head. "I can't. I can't I'm sorry," he says before walking away.

Steve sighed. "This isn't how we do things here. You need to talk to me, Junior!"

"Me being around—it'll get you killed. I'll get you all killed." James stuttered out.

The group looked at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about, kid?" Tony asks

Little Rogers took a deep breath in. "I saw you all. Mom was dead, along with you Uncle Tony. The group was all b-beat up. And it was because of my recklessness." he says with a shaky voice. "I'm going to get you all killed."

Natasha frowned before walking up to James and wrapping her arms around her son. "Oh, Jaime. You won't."

"You don't underhand, mom. I felt it. The whole world, too." James says, tears falling from his face. "I killed us all."