36.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX.
[36]. The Series Finale.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

WANDA WAS QUICK TO take back all her power, along with Agatha's power and the power that Agatha had stolen before time. James had a smile on his face as he watched. The witch then dropped Agatha onto the ground. And floated near her.

"Good girl." Agatha huffs. "So what now? You're just going to lock me up somewhere?"

Wanda shook her head. "No. Not "somewhere". Here."

Wanda's accent had been back.

Agatha narrowed her eyes. "Here?"

Wanda nodded. "I'll give you the role you chose. The nosy neighbor."

James snorts.

"No. Please."

"I'm sorry." Wanda shrugs

"No, you're not. You're cruel." Agatha spat.

Wanda then began to walk closer.

Agatha backed up. "You... You have... You have no idea what you've unleashed. You're gonna need me."

"If I do, I know where to find you."

"Wait, wait, wait. Wait—"

Wanda then placed her hands onto Agatha's temples, and with that, she had been back to how she was before.

"Hiya, hon." Agnes smiles as she checks Wanda out in her outfit. "Say, that's some kinda getup you're wearing. Did I leave the oven on, or is that just you, hot stuff?"

Wanda hummed. "You live here now. No one will ever bother you."

Agnes smiled. "Okey dokey, artichokes."

"I'll see you later."

"Not if I see you first, hon."

Wanda begins to walk towards the group with a smile. The kids ran up to her, and James followed behind.

"So, it would appear that our dream home has been reduced to a fixer-upper." James smiles. "I know you'll set everything right. Just not for us."

Wanda shook her head as tears fell. "No. Not for us."

James nodded. "Should we head home?"

"Let's go."

The family began to walk home, not without saying bye to Monica. Once they arrived home James carried his children back to bed.