08.| ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ [5]

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
[08]. Age Of Ultron.
[PART FIVE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴀɴɴɪʜɪʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ
ᴀɴɴɪʜɪʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

WITHOUT HESITATION THE GROUP broke into battle. James on the other hand felt aching pain, and once he looked down he noticed more marks had been forming. And that's when Thor showed up sending a wave of electricity into the machine.

And out of it came a robotic-looking man.

"Ultron couldn't have given it clothes?" James huffs.

The body stood quiet for a moment before putting clothes on itself. Thor motioned for James to follow him.

James and Thor both walked up to the man.

"Hey, uh—"

James was cut off when the android throws him across the room and then charges at him. James and the robot then broke out into a fight. James grabs the robot and holds him onto the ground.

"A-are you done?" James huffs.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." The body says before glancing at James. "Thank you."

"Uh? You're welcome?"

"So? W-what is going on" Steve stutters out.

Thor sighs. "Stark is right. The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

"So it is the end of the world."

"We can beat him, just not alone at least," James says catching on. "Uncle Tony listened to me? You turned Jarvis into something new."

Tony nodded.

James hummed before turning towards Vision and examining him. "The gem. I've seen it before. It's the mind stone. One of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe. And I've seen you as well, in that mind trick Wanda played on me."

"He's our key to defeating Ultron."

James once again felt a slight tingling sensation on his arm, and he lifted his sleeve and saw another mark forming, but this time it glowed.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda says walking towards Vision.

"Look again."