7. Bachelorette party

Athena

Today is such a beautiful day. Sun is shining brightly . I am sitting in our garden, looking at the beautiful flowers. It brought a smile on my face when i saw a butterfly and i was about to chase it when i saw a figure walking towards me.
"Mom" i said when i saw the figure that was walking towards me.

She is looking pretty as usual . She had a smile on her face .
"Oh my sweetheart " she spoke while caressing my hair lovingly.

I layed my head on her lap while she continues to caress my hair.
"I am so proud of you my princess, you have grown into a very fine lady." She spoke with a proud smile on her face.
"Really mom" i asked her.
She nodded her head and kissed my temple.
There is a sadness in her eyes . I don't know why she is sad.
"Goodbye Athena " she spoke with tears in her eyes.
"Mom"
I wanted to stop her but i couldn't. I just sat there seeing her disappear slowly.
Tears were streaming down my face. I was crying , wailing and calling out for my mother but she didn't came back. And then all of sudden everything went dark.

I started breathing heavily and i felt like i was having a panic attack. But can't do anything.

I suddenly woke up with a jerk.
Holy crap!!!!
I was still breathing heavily and was sweating. I buries my face in my hands and tried to control my heavy breathing.

After few minutes i was breathing normally and felt better. By now i am used to this type of dream. But still whenever I have this dream i feel like someone reopened my wounds. I sighed and walked towards the bathroom. Today is a very important day for sister and i can't waste my time on useless things.

I took a quick shower and wore a blue denims shorts and navy blue sweatshirt. I paired my outfit with white sneakers and braided my hair.

I walked towards the living room and saw Evelyn teasing Amelia and she was blushing a lot

Eve greeted me when she saw me coming down.
"Good morning Thea"
"Morning Eve and Lia"

"So everything is ready for my sister's bachelorette party " i spoke with a smile .
"Listen guys, i don't want any strippers in my bachelorette party " Amelia spoke Seriously.
"What??? Are you insane bachelorette party without strippers. Like seriously!!!" Evelyn shouted.

"Relax Eve it's her bachelorette party so let het decide. If she doesn't want it then it's ok. " i spoke trying to convince.

"I promise i will appoint a bunch of strippers in your bachelorette party " i spoke.
"Ok fine, NO strippers happy"
Finally Evelyn was convinced.

"Finally the maid of honor came " Evelyn spoke all of sudden.

I turned around to see the person and saw a blonde girl walking towards us. She looked familiar but i can't remember her.
Wait!!! Did she said maid of honor???
It's means she is Lia's best friend Tiana.