62. Rotten Tomatoes

Athena

"Aiden" i yelled his name from kitchen. A smirk kept on my face when i thought about my amazing plan. He hurriedly walked inside the kitchen. He was panting as if he ran a marathon.

"Today for dinner i was thinking to cook green thai chicken curry, sesame tofu, lemongrass soup and chocolate mousse " i said. He looked at me confusedly.

I gave him a paper and said
"Go and bring all this item from the grocery store " he looked at me like i am an alien.
"What? You won't follow my instructions " i asked
"No i will go and bring all this item" he replied and walked away.

I looked towards the maids who were giving me weird looks but who cares about them. It has been 3 days since Aiden started working as my bodyguard and i have given him a taste of hell.

From the past 3 days i have literally tortured him and annoyed him. And when i thought that he is fed up from me and is going to resign something unexpected happened. I thought he was about to resign but he didn't.

I thought it will be easy to get rid of him but i was so wrong. He is really stubborn but he doesn't know that i can do anything to achieve my goal. Within 1 week he will willingly resign and that's my promise.

This is going to be so fun!! One thing i know Aiden isn't doing all this for money. He actually loves his job. There is so many times i taunted him on his moral and he even got angry but didn't back answered me.

After 1 hour finally Aiden came back. He was carrying the bags filled with groceries. The scene looked so weird. A handsome guy who looks like a model of calvin Klein was carrying grocery bags. It was funny.

He placed the bag on the kitchen cabinet. I walked inside the kitchen to see whether he has brought all the groceries or not.

As soon as i came near the grocery bag i smelled something weird. Something rotten. I opened the bag and realized what was the weird smell. My eyes darkened with anger.

How dare he? What does he think of himself. I won't leave him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THESE?" I yelled at him. His eyes widened in shock. He behaving as if he is the victim.
"What have i done?" He said.

I placed my hand inside the bag and squeezed few tomatoes before throwing at him.
"This is what you have done. You brought rotten tomatoes. How dare you!! What do you think of yourself " i yelled.

I was so angry right now. He did all this intentionally. He wants to take revenge on me.
"Look I'm sorry i had no idea about " he said.
"I don't want your apology. I know you did all this intentionally " i replied

"No i..."
"I don't want to hear your bullshit excuse " with these i walked out of the kitchen. All the maids were scared. Of course this is there first time to see me behaving like this and all thanks goes to the great Aiden

I was about to walk out of the kitchen when i heard him saying something.
"It was my first time to buy groceries "
"What?? Then what do you eat?" I asked. If he doesn't know to buy groceries what the hell he cooks and eat.

"Actually it's my first time that I am away from my family. Usually my mother and sister do all the grocery shopping. I know basic but it was actually my first time " he replied.
"If you don't know how to buy grocery then why the hell you said yes" i asked.

"Because i didn't want to disappoint you" he replied. I sighed. Now i am feeling guilty for treating him like this. It's not his job to buy groceries but still forced him to do it.

"But still can't you see the difference between fresh tomatoes and rotten tomatoes " i said. He rubbed his nape and said
"Actually i told the shopkeeper to pack some tomatoes "
"Oh really? A few days ago you were giving me a lecture not to trust anyone then why the hell you so easily trusted a stranger " i asked.