26. Vacation time!!

Athena

It's sunny Sunday and came to park with my family. I was running around the park while Ashton was chasing me. It's so amazing. There is a peaceful environment everywhere and i can't explain how happy I am right now.

We were watching the sunset together. My mom looked so pretty in her red gown, my dad looked handsome as ever. Me and my sibling were running around playing with our Frisbee and having a great time. 

It was such a beautiful moment, I wanted to catch it and lock it up in a bottle. To watch it whenever I felt sad or lonely and feel the completeness of my family.

Suddenly, the mood became ominous and a dark mist started rising over the park we were in. Slowly it engulfed my entire family I could hear them scream and cry, I tried to reach out with my  hands but they were slowly slipping far away from me and soon they vanished entirely from my sight.

I was in a dark void-like space, with no light just darkness and silence. I tried to call out for help, screamed loudly if anyone’s there but I could only hear my own voice echo back. I was stuck in a dark chamber of some sorts and the silence and darkness was getting eerie. I saw my little self lie down in the fetal position and sob inconsolably.
"Please...don't.." i sobbed continously.

"Shush don't cry baby" i heard a very lovely voice. There was a warm hand that was caressing my back.

Then all of sudden i woke up from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a pair of blue eyes. Andrew looked at me with concerns.

It was a dream. Thank God!!
I can't explain how scared i was. I hugged him tightly and said
"Andrew...please don't leave me " i said. I don't know why i said that but i don't want Andrew to leave me. I want to spent my whole life with him.

I have already lost so many people in my life and i don't want to lose Andrew. I will do anything to keep him with me. I am scared to be left alone in this cruel world.

"I won't " he said while caressing my hair.
I closed my eyes and buried my face in his chest. I feel safe in his arms. Andrew continued caressing my hair and soon i fell asleep in his arms.

Next day, i woke up around 8 and found myself in Andrew's arm. I stared at him closely, his disheveled hair framing his face and making him look more like teenage boy.

I looked down. His warm body was cuddling me. Oh god!!! He felt so good.
"Are you done checking me out" i heard him speaking.

I looked at him and found out that his eyes are still closed. It means he was pretending to be sleep. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. I opened my mouth to justify myself but then I heard the beeping of my phone.

I got up from the bed and checked my phone for any notification. I found new e mail sent by my secretary. I won't have bother to check the e mail if it wasn't sent by my secretary.

Shit!! How did i forget?? Today I have such an important meeting. Thank God!! My secretary sent me a reminder e-mail for it.

"What happened ?" He asks when he saw my serious expression
"I need to go to office...i have a very important meeting " i said hurriedly.

I really don't know what to do. The meeting is at 10'o clock and i only have 2 hours to get ready and reach office.

"Relax, my driver will take you ok" he said. I gave him a nod and went to take a shower.

I took a very quick shower and quickly wore my clothes. I choose to wear a black suit with a black striped shirt. I paired my outfit with black heels and tied my hair in a bun. I put my things in my white purse and walked out of the room.