75. Unfolding The Truth

Athena

"Leave me..." i tried to get out of his grip. But he only tightened more his arm around my waist.
"Leave her!!" Lance said. This guy really has a death wish.
"You stay the fuck away from her" Andrew said angrily. I have never seen him so angry.

"Leave her Knight. She doesn't want to talk to you right now" Lance said calmly. How can he behave so calm in this situation.
Andrew didn't said anything and continued me dragging out of the bar.
tried to wriggle my hands free from his tight grasp. I finally succeeded is getting out of his grip. He glared at me.

"Athena don't make me more angry. Then i am already " he said.
"I don't care..." i said and crossed my arms on my chest. Without any warning he picked me up in his arm and threw me on his shoulder like i weigh nothing.
"What the hell are you doing?" I shrieked.

He didn't said anything and continued walking to god knows where. He opened the passenger seat and pushed me inside the car. He took the driver seat and said.
"Put on the seat belt until unless you have a death wish" i glared at him but i did put on the seat belt. Because i have no intention of dying so early.

After that their was a pin drop silence. He continued driving while i looked out of the window. He can feel him looking at me but i simply ignored him. I clenched my fist in anger. I have made my decision. Today he will either tell me the truth or we will part away.

Maybe during the ride i doze off because when i opened my eyes i found our car parked in front of a familiar mansion. As expected Andrew brought me to his mansion situated in middle of the forest.

This is the same mansion that i spent so many months. This is the same mansion where i shared my first kiss with him. This was my home. And maybe i would have spent my married life here. But this is now in past. I took a deep breath and tried to control my emotions.

I stepped out of the car. Andrew took my hand and dragged me inside the mansion. This time i didn't resist and let him drag me upstairs.

He pushed me inside the room and closed the door. He was fuming in anger. But i stood their unbothered.
"You could have wait for me to explain everything like a sensible woman instead of running into other men's arm" he spats.

What does he think of himself? Who gave him the rights to accuse me like this.
"Andrew i don't know what you think of me right now. But i won't beat around the bush and tell you directly Today you will either tell me the truth or we will part away. " i said firmly. His eyes soften and he walked towards me.
"We are doing all this to protect you " he said.

"Ohh really, and you gave you the rights to take decision for me. Why everyone is busy protecting. You think i can't protect myself. Stop interfering in my life and for once listen to me " i said. I had enough of all this.
"Athena...."
"Don't....i don't want to hear any excuses. Next time open your mouth when i want to tell me the truth " i said.

He took my hand and made me sit on the bed. He kneeled in front of me and caressed my palm with his thumb. He sighed and said
"Fine i will tell you everything "

"You remember those days after we came from our vacation from Bora Bora island " he asked. I nodded my head in yes. How can i forget those days? Those were the best days of my life.

"Everything was so amazing. For the first time i got a reason to live. I was genuinely happy. Earlier i used to curse God for taking away the girl i love and giving it to Lance who doesn't even deserve it. But then i realize that he did all this because you were made for me" my cheeks heated up on hid comment. I never knew that Andrew is capable of saying such romantic things.