31. Morning After

Andrew

I looked at Athena who is sleeping peacefully in my arms. She is looking like a goddess.

My goddess

Last night was the best night of my life. I have slept with so many women but i never felt so happy and satisfied like i feel with Athena. I can't believe that she gave me her virginity. Well i am not complaining. Infact i am really happy about it.

Athena is like a precious gem and i will always treasure it. I felt some movement beside me and found Athena waking up slowly.

"Good morning Andrew" she said while rubbing her eyes.
"Morning my goddess " i replied.

"Stop calling me that" she spoke while blushing. 
"Why ??" I teased her
"Andrew!!!" She said while glaring at me .

"Ok i won't call that infront of others but in privacy i will definitely use that nickname " i said.
"Ok fine " she replied.

She sat up on the bed and stretched her arms and legs like a cute kitten. Her face is glowing and Her lips are swollen with red marks littering her pale skin, she looks  completely exhausted yet a calm serenity makes her face appear as if in peace and happiness.

I was brought back to reality when i heard someone whimpering in pain and that person was none other than Athena.

"Are you fine??" I asked.
I am such a dumbass !! Who can i forget that she was be in pain due to our last night activities afterall ìt was our first time.

"Don't worry i am fine just a bit sore " she said with a smile.
"I really don't know what to do i.." i couldn't complete the sentence since i have no idea what to say.

"Don't worry i will take a hot bath and i will be fine" she said.
I nodded at her.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and said
"You take a bath while i will prepare breakfast for us "

With this i stood up to leave. I will prepare a lovely breakfast for her. Maybe a good food will make her feel better.

She is in pain because of me. I swear that i will never hurt her again. Athena is everything for me and i won't let anyone steal her from me. I will fill her life with happiness and love. I promise that I will love her for rest of my life

Only if i knew that very soon i will break this promise.

Athena

I can't help but a smile crept on my face. Andrew looks so cute when he is worried. I slowly walked towards the bathroom since my legs are paining.

I filled the bathtub with warm water and some lavender oil. The warm water helped me to soothe the pain i was feeling.

I cleaned myself with the help of scented soap and when i was done taking bath i wrapped myself in towel and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked towards the closet and choose to wear a white crop top and a red bohemian skirt. I tied my hair in a ponytail and did a simple makeup.