13. Care

Andrew

Today is the worst day of my life. I can't believe this is happening to me. When I finally got Amelia the world has to take her away from me. Athena has to again interfere in my life.

I don't understand why can't she mind her own business. This time i was very  angry on her. So I decided to teach her a lesson.

I dragged her towards the storeroom and threw her inside it. I just want to scare her a bit. I never had the intention to hurt her. I locked her inside the room.

I heard her banging and screaming but i simply ignored her. I turned around to leave but i didn't.

I didn't had the heart to leave her all alone inside a room. I decided to stand outside the room.

After few minutes she stopped screaming and banging, maybe she already got tired already.

I don't know why but i didn't had a good feeling about it. So i decided to open the door and check on her.

I tired to hear any voice, like crying or anything but got nothing so i opened the door and the scene infront of me made me shock. She is lying unconscious on the floor. I bent down to  pick her up in bridal style. I took her to the room and called her name
"Athena open your eyes" i shook her and even sprinkled some water on her but nothing worked.

"What happened ???" Jace asked
"She fainted, call the doctor right now " i screamed.

Shit!!! I did a big mistake.
Athena looks very pale and that is scared me a lot.

I sat beside her and took her cold hands in my warm hands. I decided to rub her palm so that her cold hands become a little warm.

After few minutes the doctor came but Athena hasn't got back her senses.
"What happened to her???" I asked

"She got a panic attack due to her phobia " doctor replied.
It was then when i realized that she is a claustrophobic.

Shit!!!! I locked her in a storeroom. God only knows what would have happened if didn't checked on her.

The doctor left after checking her not before instructing me to give her the medicine when she is awake.

I sat beside her and tuck her hair back that was covering her face. Because of me she is in this condition. And now it's my responsibility to take care of her.

"I am sorry Athena" i whispered.
I placed a kiss on her forehead and then stood up to leave. I gave her a last glance before making my way out of the room.

I walked inside my room and took a cigarette to smoke but i stopped when i remembered Athena's words. She hates when i smoke.
No one has the power to change my mind or decision. But that all changed when i met Athena.

I don't know why but there are many times when i fell attracted to her. I really don't know what to do now. I brought her here to use her as a pawn in my game but now i don't know what to do?

I leaned my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes. Whenever i used to close my eyes Amelia's innocent face used to appear but now things has changed. Now when i close my eyes Athena's beautiful face appears.

I know she is a beautiful girl with most beautiful brown eyes i have ever seen. Her eyes are always emotionless. She never shows any emotion no matter what happens.

I don't know what is happening to me. I hate Athena when she defys me but at the same time i like her stubbornness. She is a strong woman and i want her to conquer but i can't.

I can't afford to have feeling for her.
No!!!! I don't have any feelings for her except for hate. I hate her for been the biggest thorn in my love life.

I was forcefully dragged out of my thoughts when i heard some familiar voices. I unwillingly stood up and walked downstairs.

As soon as i entered the living room and a small figure jumped on me.
"I missed you brother "

It was then i realized that she is none other than my little sister Jessica.
I wrapped my arms around and hugged her tightly.
"I missed you too sweetheart " i said and pinched her nose.

"So what are you doing here??" I asked her
"So now i need a reason to see my brother " she said while narrowing her eyes at me. I laughed at her cuteness and sat on the bed.

"So i heard that Athena is staying with you" she said.
I knew that she has some reason to come here.
"So mom sent you to spy on me" i said.

"Don't try to change the top Andy and by the way Mom is concerned for you since you didn't came home from last one month " she said.
"I appointed her as my personal doctor " i replied.

"So you like Athena " she asked excitedly.
From where did she got this idea.
"No" i said sternly.

"Common Andy you can tell me anything i swear i won't tell anyone " she said.
Oh god!!!! Why is my sister always so curious to know everything.

"Look i don't like her and why the hell do you think i will like her???" I said irritatingly.
"Because she is smart, beautiful and a independent woman." She said.
"Not to mention stubborn " i said with an eye roll.

"But you can't deny the fact that she has all the qualities that you like in a girl" she said with a knowing smile.

Well she is right but Athena and Amelia are two different personality. And i love Amelia.

"Anyways where is Athena " she asked.
"Ummm.. she was not feeling well so she is sleeping in her room " i replied.

"Ok i will go and check on her"
With these she stood up and walked upstairs.

Jessica's words are still running in my mind. Athena has all the qualities that i would like to see in my woman. She is someone who won't bend infront of anyone. And it will be so fun to break her and control her completely.

But i love Amelia and i want her in my life by crook or hook.
My feeling for Athena is getting stronger day by day. I need to put a stop to this.

I love Amelia and that's all it matters. She is love of my life or i thought so...