84. Suicide

Athena

A FEW DAYS LATER.....

Today is such an amazing weather. Actually i like this winter sun. After spending the whole night in cold i like spending my morning in sun.

Right now i am sitting near the swimming pool with my legs submerged in the water. Evelyn is sitting right beside me and is scrolling her phone. After eating my breakfast i decided to spent some time near the pool and Evelyn decided to give me a company.

Everything seems good and nice in my life. It also seems like Ashton and Andrew are bonding quite well. And this really makes me happy. In fact this is the best news of my life. The only thing that i didn't like was Amelia leaving for Hamilton house.

A smile crept on my face and I started playing with the water. But as usual my happiness didn't lasted longer.
"Athena..." Evelyn called my name and i can hear urgency in her voice.

"What happened?" I asked
"Well....." she gave me her phone on which a newspaper article was opened. I gasped in shock when I read the headline.
'Is Jessica Knight dating the infamous playboy Ashton Paulsen?'

WTH?

I scrolled the article and saw few photos of Ashton and Jessica. They were coming out of the restuarant. They were kissing and there was even a photo of a room. And i don't need to know what it means.

I quickly got out of the water, splashing the water all over. I angrily stormed inside the house. Evelyn was right behind me. She is panting it seems like ran all the way to catch up with me.

Ashton just walked inside the living room that's great.
"What the hell is this Ashton?" I threw the phone at him. He quickly catches the phone and reads the article.
"Are you seriously dating her? You do know that Jessica is engaged to James Oliver " i said.

"I know that.....but Jessica likes me..." he replied
"And what about you?" I asked. I already knows his answer. I don't know what game he is playing. But he is not upto something good.

"Athena what happened? Why are you yelling?" Mom asks
"Mom do you know that your lovely son has a girlfriend that too Jessica Knight " i replied sarcastically.
"Ashton you know that she is already engaged...." mom sounded very disappointed.

"Mom it's nothing like that. It's just that Jessica likes me....and i just went on a few dates with her. That's all" Ashton said.
"This sounds so ridiculous Ashton...." i yelled.

"Jessica will never go against her family and do something like this " i said. I know her very well. She isn't that type of girl.
"So what do you mean? I forced her to date me " Ashton angrily said.
"I never said that but now i think you did..." i said
"Athena don't you dare..." he snapped.

"That's enough!!!" Mom yelled angrily.
"What's wrong with both of you. Stop fighting like cats and dogs"
"Mom i think Ashton has something to do with all this..." i said
"Athena i don't know the truth but right now the situation doesn't look nice and we need find out a solution " mom said.

I know mom is right. But i want to know the truth. Why does all of sudden Ashton showed his interest in Jessica. He doesn't like Knight and Jessica is a Knight.

"Why are you accusing me like this?" Ashton asked
"Because i think you are wrong.." i replied sternly.
"You don't even trust me a bit..." he said sadly.
"That's not true Ash..." i said. I do trust him but right now i have a gut feeling that Ashton did something very wrong. It's just a siblings instincts.

"Athena you can trust that cheating bastard Andrew but not me..." he angrily said. I took a deep breath to control my anger. That's what i hate about Ashton the most he easily gets angry and tends to take impulsive decisions.
"Ashton that's not true and you know that " i said calmly.