10. James Oliver

Athena

We went inside and Evelyn eyes fell on the green house.
"Wow we have a green house here too." She excitedly spoke while dragging me towards it.

At first i didn't want keep the green house because it remained me of her but then i didn't want to cut her off from my life completely. So i decided to design a beautiful green house.
"Wow...we have a small sitting place too that's so cool. " Eve spoke when she entered the green house.

Yeah i designed a small sitting place so that in morning i can have my coffee here while looking at the beautiful greenery.
"Come let's go inside " i spoke.

We entered the house and Eve eyes widened seeing our huge living room

We entered the house and Eve eyes widened seeing our huge living room. The living room was spacious and white in color. Everything was white including the coaches. I coloured my house also in white.
White symbolizes new beginning. And i want this house to be a new beginning in my life. After living for 2 years in Paulsen mansion i realized that now i need to move on and forget my past. I know it's not easy but i need to try.
"The living room is beautiful simple yet elegant " Evelyn complimented.

"Come let me give you a short tour" i spoke while walking towards the dinning room. The dinning room was simple with a huge table and a chandelier hanging in the middle of the table. We passed the dinning room and entered the kitchen.

I love cooking so i wanted the kitchen to be special. It is a huge kitchen so that i can cook freely while singing and dancing. The kitchen is absolutely white with a sitting place.
"So how is the house till now" i asked her while walking towards the library.
"It's amazing just like you" she replied with a wink.
We entered the library and Evelyn had a look that she knew there will be a library.
The library was big with every book that i collected till now.
After that i showed her the indoor swimming pool. I designed this swimming pool thinking that we can swim sometime in our own privacy. And after seeing the look on Evelyn's face i knew that i did the right thing. Then i showed her the home theater and she was very happy to see that.
"Come let me show you your room" i told her and her eyes shines with excitement.

There are many room in this house but i can't show each and every room. So i will show her only Mine and her room.
We walked upstairs and when we returned right the first room was her.
"So are you ready to see your room" i asked her and she nods her head.

When i opened the door of the room her eyes widened Suprise. And for few minutes she was standing like a statue. But when she came out of her shock she hugged tightly.
"I can't believe it Thea you literally designed the room the way i always wanted it." She spoke.
"You like it " i asks.
I nods her head while excitedly jumping on the bed like a child who got her favourite candy.

It's a beautiful and huge bedroom with a royal theme. There is a big four poster bed. I remembered that Eve always wanted a four poster bed but Mom was against it so couldn't have that.
"This in heaven Thea" she spoke while laying on the bed.
I am glad that she liked the room.
The room is white and golden in color and each every furniture is antique.
"If you want to make any changes then you can tell me" i told her.
"Are you kidding me Thea and no i don't want any changes. Now let's go and see your room" she replies.