29. A beautiful night

Athena

It was all glass, the entire room has glass walls. Andrew went out of the room and put down a bag next to me, he then proceeded to find a remote and settled down next to me.

"Ready " he asked me
I nodded feeling confused but the moment Andrew clicked the button on the remote the glass roof got down and so did the walls. There is no roof anymore and the walls had come down to a smaller height.

"It's breathtaking " i said and looked around the magical place. I can the beautiful sky filled with stars. It's so beautiful.
"And safe too because te roof is alined with few natural herbs to keep the bugs and mosquitoes away" he said then pulled up the bag next to me and took out a book and binoculars.

"Someone told me that my lovely fiancee loves stargazing " he said
I know who is that person. Only Evelyn knows that how much i love stargazing. It's hobby since i was kid.

I smiled at Andrew and said
"Did you know that Bora Bora is actually Pora Pora meaning first born in the local Tahitian language? There is a 'B'. But in fact there is no 'B' in the entire Tahitian language! Early settlers were saying Pora Pora , not Bora Bora and from then the name stuck"

Andrew hummed and looked up at the night sky while i did the same.
"My fiancee is so intelligent " he teased.
I gave him a smile.

"Are you not going to use the dairy to note down?" He asks
I gave him a smile and said
"I would like to observe tonight " i said.

I looked up in the sky and after an hour or two more of stargazing in silence we decided to call it a night. I am so grateful to Andrew in my life. Now i understand how it feels to be loved and cared. With these thoughts in my mind i fell asleep.

I leaned in towards the source of warmth and snuggled in. I don't think I've ever had such a good sleep before.

I opened my eyes a little and it stuck to me that oh so comfortable pillow was Andrew. I shuffled a little and looked up to see a very peaceful Andrew sleeping with mouth slightly open.

I put my finger under his chin and forced his mouth shut while he grumbled something in sleep and pulled my waist further to his side and put his head right between my neck and shoulder blade.

A shiver ran down my spine it felt different when he touched me. It feels good.

I smile little and snuggled more into my new found pillow. After few minutes i decided to get out of the bed. I took a long relax bath. After taking the bath i wore my clothes. I decided to wear a butterfly print dress and denim Jacket on it. I paired my outfit with silver heels and a white backpack.

When i was done getting ready i realized that Andrew has woken up by now

"Good morning baby" i greeted and pecked his cheeks.
"Good morning my beautiful " he said.

"Take shower and get ready" i said and walked downstairs. After few minutes Andrew walked downstairs in his black jeans and blue shirt.