8. Wedding

Athena

Today i woke up quite late although today is Amelia's wedding. Yesterday i was very tried due to bachelorette party and i didn't want to wake up at all. I took a quick shower and wore a casual cold shoulder red romper.

I entered the dinning room and saw Evelyn sitting with her head buried in her hand

I entered the dinning room and saw Evelyn sitting with her head buried in her hand. I shook my head. This is expected afterall yesterday she was drinking alcohol like water.
I went inside the kitchen and saw maids working their. They all greeted when they saw me and i just nodded in reply. I started preparing two cups of strong black coffee.

I went towards Evelyn when i was done preparing coffee. I put the cup of coffee infront of her and sat beside her. She sniffed the coffee and sighed in relief
"You're a lifesaver Thea".she spoke while putting her head on my shoulder.
"Why do you drink so much when you can't handle it " i spoke.
"All fault is that of the game " she replied.
"Oh really, i saw you drinking even after we were done playing the game " i replied while narrowing my eyes.
"So what..it's my sister's bachelorette party " she replied.
I rolled my eyes on her.

"Where is Amelia " i asked
"She is getting ready for her grand and lavish wedding " she replied sarcastically.

When we were done with our coffee we went towards the dressing room to get ready. I saw our bridesmaids dress were layed on the bed. It's a very beautiful tulle lace gown. All the bridesmaids dress are of the same type but in different colors like mine is yellow while blue is for Meg and baby pink is for Eve.

"Stop looking at the dress as if it is a precious diamond " Evelyn spoke irritatingly.
"Just be because you're in a bad mood doesn't mean that you're going to spoil others mood " i spoke

"I am not in a bad mood....it's just that i am sad..." she replied
I can see sadness in her eyes. I went and sat beside her and put my had on her shoulder and spoke.
"Everything is going to be ok"
She nodded her head and gave me a small smile.

"I must say the dresses are very beautiful but don't tell her that i said this, it will boast her ego" she spoke with a wink.
After that we wore our gown and then the stylish came and started doing our makeup.

After 30mins they were done with our makeup and we were looking very beautiful. My hair is tied beautifully and i had a light makeup which went with my gown
I paired my dress with yellow heels and choosed simple accessories which included yellow floral tiara and floral diamond necklaces set.

 My hair is tied beautifully and i had a light makeup which went with my gownI paired my dress with yellow heels and choosed simple accessories which included yellow floral tiara and floral diamond necklaces set