9. Divorce

Athena

Dear diary

I know you must be wondering why i always disturb you by writing my thoughts in you. But you're the only one who knows my darkest and deepest secrets. You should consider yourself lucky.😜
It has been almost 2 years since i last saw him. But still i can't forget him. Whenever i close my eyes i see his handsome face. In my nightmare i dream of him. His beautiful blue eyes haunt me every night. At first i thought that it was a crush but later on i came to know that it was beyond that. Anyways it doesn't matters now. Our life and destiny are different and will forever remain like that. But i hope that one day things will be different. Now i should go and start my day.
Bye...

With these close my diary. Earlier when people used to write diary i used to laugh on them but now things have changed. It has been only 2 years since i started writing diary. The emotions that i was feeling was too much to handle and i can't even share that with anyone. Those emotions and feelings were very stressful so i decided to put down my thoughts on piece of paper.

It has been 2 years since i saw Andrew. After our heated argument during Amelia's reception i never saw him again. He even stopped visiting hospital and appointed a personal doctor. I shook my head to stop myself from thinking about him. I sighed and got out of the bed. I kept my diary inside the drawer and locked it. If someone found this diary then i am as good as dead.

I took a bath and started getting ready for office. I wore pink top and white skirt. I paired my outfit with pink heels and earrings. I tied my hair in a neat bun.

I was putting my stuff in my pink clutch when the door of my room was harshly opened

"Amelia has lost her mind" Evelyn spoke angrily while throwing the newspaper on the bed.

I looked at her confusedly and then took the newspaper to read. I was shocked to see the headline

'Mrs. Hamilton asks for divorce'

What the hell!!!!

"Did you knew about it " Evelyn asks.
I shook my head
"No, i didn't had any idea about it "

"Everything was fine few days ago..." Evelyn said
That's quite strange. Why would Amelia do something like this??

"We should go and talk to her" i said. Eve nodded her head in yes.

After that i called my secretary to cancel all my meetings and then we left for Hamilton's mansion.

We entered the Hamilton mansion and no one dared to stop us.
"You go and talk to Amelia and i will go and see Lance" i instructed Evelyn.
She nodded her head and walked towards Amelia's room.

I saw Charles who is Lance right hand entering the living room. I went towards him and asked
"Where is Lance "
He was shocked to hear my sudden question and after few seconds he finally replied
"Mr. Hamilton is in his study "
Without wasting another second i walked towards the study.