78. A night to remember

Athena

A FEW DAYS LATER....

Urghhhh!! This is so annoying. One of many thing that i hate about New York is the traffic. I don't know from where all this vehicle comes. It's has been almost half an hour since i am stuck in this traffic.

Today i had a very hectic day at office. And now all i want is to go back home take a long shower and then fall sleeping.  But of course to do all this first I need to get out of this traffic.

I sighed and prayed to God that i get out of this traffic as soon as possible. People are continuously honking which annoyed me more.

After few minutes the vehicle started moving although it was at a slower rate but at least it is now moving.  I took a right turn and entered the posh area of New York city.

Actually after the revelation of truth i am staying at Paulsen mansion. I haven't gone back to my house like in decades. I know I should go back but i just don't want to. I just love spending time with my family. Having family dinner together and hearing Evelyn and Ashton arguing about random stuffs just feels my heart with warmth.

I always craved to have a family. I always craved to be loved. And now finally the God has given be an opportunity to experience all this. Finally after going through hell i got a chance to taste the heaven. And i am not letting this opportunity slip from my hand.

A smile crept on my face when thought about my family and the love of my life. I can't believe it just thinking about them makes me feel so happy and energetic. Like all my tiredness has disappeared. 

I parked my car in the garage and made my way inside the house. I walked towards my room while humming my favorite song. I pushed the door open and found Evelyn and Amelia waiting for me.
"What are doing here?" I asked
"What do you mean by that? Don't we have rights to come to your room " Evelyn replied. I looked at Evelyn suspiciously. If Evelyn answers your question with an question it means she is upto something.

"I didn't meant that way. But i am just curious why all of sudden you want to come in my room" i asked.
"It's just we thought to spend sometime with you" Amelia said.

"Look guys i am really tired so i am not in a mood to go out for dinner " i said while removing my heels and massaging my ankle.

I looked at Evelyn and Amelia when i didn't heard any reply. They were giving me a blank expression.
"If you want we can order some food and maybe a movie....enjoy a bit" i suggested.

"Athena its actually......" Evelyn didn't let Amelia complete her sentence.
"Don't worry Athena we are not interested in having dinner with you " Evelyn said. What happened to her?

"What happened guys?" I asked
"Thea it's just that...." Amelia stopped speaking and looked towards Evelyn.
Evelyn glared at her like if she said another word then she will kill her. Amelia gave her an innocent smile and then continued speaking.

"Actually Andrew wants to take you on a date and wanted it to be Suprise. So he asked us to help you in getting ready. "
Ohh!!!

"But since you are so tired so i will tell him to cancel it. I am sure he will understand " Evelyn said and pulled out her phone to call Andrew.
"Wait" i instantly said.

"Look since Andrew has spent so much time to prepare this date so...." i said.
"So what?" Evelyn snapped
"So i think i should go on a date " i said. I know i sound like a bitch right now. But i really want to see Andrew. It has been so many days since i last saw him. I just want to spend sometime with him.

"Ohh i get it. So you don't want to go on a dinner with your sister but you do want to go on a date with Andrew. Right?" Evelyn said sarcastically. Now i really feel guilty.
"Eve...it's not like that..." i said but she simply rolled her eyes.