19. Moving on

Athena

I woke up as soon as my alarm rang. I decided to take a shower before i go downstairs for my breakfast.

I brushed my teeth and took the longest and most relaxing bath in a long-long time. I relaxed in the hot water and just let my brain relax and release all the stress.

It has been almost 1 month since i found out about the contract and till now i and Evelyn have not managed to find any loophole in it. I am really irritated by all the events that are happening in my life.

It has been 1 month since i again started ignoring Andrew. Anyways he is always busy in his work so i rarely see him at home. The only time i need to face him is during breakfast and dinner time. Only 1 month is left then i will be free from this prison.

After spending almost 15mins in the bathroom. Time to put on the outfit. After drying my hair and wearing my comfy undergarments, I put on my outfit. I choose to wear a striped shirt and yellow skirt with a belt. I paired my outfit with yellow heels and tied my hair in a ponytail.

When i was satisfied by my look I walked out of the room

When i was satisfied by my look I walked out of the room. I walked inside the dinning room and found Andrew waiting for me. As soon as i took my seat thr maids started serving the breakfast.

We ate our breakfast silently neither he tried to start a conversation nor am i interested in talking with him. I simply choose to ignore as much as possible.

"I am sorry " he apologized.
I looked into his eyes and saw sincerity in his eyes. I know that he feels guilty he did but i am not still ready to forgive him. I ignored him and continued eating my food.

"I know that what i did was wrong and my sorry won't change anything but i hope that one day you will be able to forgive me " he said in a low voice.

"Look Andrew i am not angry on you but i am disappointed " i said sadly. I don't know but knowing everything i still can't bring myself to hate him.

"I know and i am extremely sorry " he again apologized.
"It's ok and i hope that you won't repeat the same mistake again " i said.

"I won't " he replied with a smile
"Great!!" I said.
"Anyways i am trying to move on from my one sided love" he says making my eyes widened. I never expected something like this.

"Athena you were right no matter how hard i try but Amelia will never love. Her heart already belongs Lance so it's useless to fight for something that doesn't belong to you " he said

"I am happy for you " i said.
I am glad that Andrew is moving on. It's good for him.

'It means we have a chance with him' my subconscious suggested.
Shit !!! Sometimes i feel like my subconscious is my enemy.

"There are so many amazing women in this world. I am pretty sure that you will find someone " i spoke with a smile.
"What about you???" He asks with mischief in his eyes.