60. Bodyguard

Athena

I felt relieved as i stood by the shores. The ocean water washing up my feet as they hit the sand that i stood at, with every wave.

I stood straight as the ocean breeze hit my face. My heart, my body, my mind everything was in daze yet it felt peaceful.

The last i remembered was pain that endeavoured every part of my body and now nothing was there. Not even any sensation. That kind of made no sense to me. But again, i guessed that's what they called being free spirited.

My light blue dress hung down loosely through my body until mid thighs, cylindrically striding against my sleeveless bare arms as i hugged myself.

I couldn't feel cold or hot. I couldn't tell what day it was, what time it was, what montj or season it was. The clouds heavily covered the entire sky and i could feel perhaps there is a sun somewhere but it's not shinning upon me, signifying that it's dark in my world.

But it also showed that perhaps the clouds would scatter away and the sun would finally shine. Afterall after every dark night we have a bright morning.

I turned my gaze down low and looked at my feet that were now sunk in the wet sand. The water had drenched up to my ankles but i kept still.

Suddenly i felt confusedly. As to where i actually was. I turned around and saw no one. I recognized the quite yet waving sea, at the cherwood shores but yet i saw no one. All i could see were the dark forests behind that cornered the beach.

I turned sideways and saw a reflection of figure. Like a shadow. I took a step ahead and saw that it was a mirror reflection of mine, wearing same clothes as mine.

The dress was same from each and every inch. Even the body seemed same. Until i finally reached near enough to make it up to the fact that it wasn't my reflection because of the length of my hair was shorter than mine and the wrinkles on the hands and neck that were visible through the sideview of the body.

The body seemed extremely weak and timid,  just like i remembered it to be. 

The hair flew through the breeze. I finally felt another feeling rushed through me. I instantly hugged my body as i felt cold.

Confusion and cold. Where was i?

I took another step towards the chilled standing figure and recognition hit me.

"Mom...?" I instantly called out still trying to take strides towards the standing figure.
Just like waiting for my call, ahe turned towards me and stood smiling out ear to ear.

I felt warmness gush through me. Another feeling. I felt my senseless wrenched organs, drench with blood. I felt breathing like i finally could. I felt my skin pricking through my skin. I felt like a newly born child that finally comes out in the real and feels a lot of things and as a reflection cries open because that is when i felt a tear escape down my cheek. I felt my eyes warm as tears built inside them.

"Here you are" Mom voice hit my ears.
"Where am i?" I asked like a little confused kid, always asking her questions, looking for the answer to my queries that resided within her warmth.

"We are here" she smiled slightly
Her smile....how badly i longed and cried to see her smiling face. How many times i cried to only have her to see her smile. There are so many questions i want to ask. But for some unknown reason i couldn't.

"You need to fight to stay in this world to always earn your sunshine " her words made me confused but i alwaysknew i could ask her anything

"What if I'm tried of fighting? What if i don't want all this? What if i want to leave everything?" I asked.  The tears were rolling down my eyes subsequently enough to make me have another feeling. Sadness inside my heart.