91. Finally I got my Happy Ending

Athena

One week later.....

You know the feeling that when you are desperately searching for something but you are unable to find no matter how hard you try.

Well that's what i am feeling right now. I feel so frustrated right now. I have like 1000th dresses but today i am unable to find a single proper outfit for the dinner.

Today's dinner is very special. It's not only the monthly dinner but also a small celebration dinner. After all we have gone through i think we deserve to celebrate. 

And secondly, today i am going to meet Andrew after almost 1 week. After he got discharged from the hospital he went to his family. It's not like i was Forbidden to meet him but i didn't felt like meeting him in front of his family. His family has given me some wounds that will take some time to heal.

That's why today i want to look pretty and sexy. Should I wear black or red? Or yellow? Oh God what should i wear?

"Hey" Evelyn greeted me. I turned my face to right and found her leaning on my closet door.
"Have you decided what you are going to wear?" She asks. I shook my head in no.
"Well it doesn't matter what you wear. Just make sure that you are wearing pink color dress. " she said
"Why?" I asked
"Because we all are twinning " she replied excitedly. A smile crept on my face. Evelyn look so excited for today's dinner.

"Do you know i even made Ashton wear a pink shirt" she said proudly
"Really? But how?" I asked
"Well a bit of emotional drama and he agreed " she answered. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
"Anyways get ready fast and meet me near the staircase " she said and turned around leave without hearing my reply.

Well that's great! At least now i have a color. So i just need to find a pink dress. I looked carefully at all my dresses and finally found the perfect dress for today's occasion.

It's a beautiful pink shimmering dress with a slit. It's gonna look so good on me. I quickly decided to get ready since i am running out of the time. First i did my makeup and decided to keep it simple. After that I wore my dress which fitted me properly. Since in last few months i have lost weight so i was scared that the dress will be lose fitting.

But hopefully it fitted me just perfectly. I paired my outfit with silver heels and matching accessories. Then finally i tied my hair in a beautiful bun. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and truth to be spoken i looked pretty and sexy. I can't wait to see Andrew's reaction.

I walked downstairs and decided to wait Evelyn near the staircase

I walked downstairs and decided to wait Evelyn near the staircase. I found Ashton was also standing near the staircase. And he was actually wearing pink shirt and blue denim jeans.

"You look handsome " i said
"Don't get started Athena. I am already very angry. I don't know why agreed to this" he said. He looks so angry and annoyed right now.
"You look decent. So stop throwing tantrums." Evelyn said with an eye roll. I didn't noticed that she was standing right behind me until now.
She looks pretty in her short pink dress.