85. I Killed her.....

Athena

A week later...

Why is my life so complicated? Why can't i be happy for once. I looked down at the paper in my hand. It's the last thing that mom left me. I know I should destroy it. But i never had the heart to destroy the last letter my mother wrote to me.

Whenever i feel very sad or when i miss her a lot i read this letter. Just like now...

It has been almost one week since I talked to Andrew. And he kept his promise by not trying to contact me. But i really miss him. I really do...
Tears rolled down my eyes. I really don't know what to do now.

It was then i heard footsteps coming towards my room. I quickly wiped my tears. I folded the letter and then i thought where to hide it?

Oh shit!!! If someone found these letter or read it then everything will be destroyed. And i can't let that happen. I decided to hide it under the pillow.

I took few deep breaths to compose myself. The door of my room was pushed open and Amelia walked in.
"How are Athena?" She asks.
"I am fine....how are you?" I asked.
She gave me a smile as a reply. She is glowing so much. She is wearing a beautiful red summer dress. I can see a small baby bump too. Afterall she is now 3 months pregnant.

"So you came for lunch..." i asked
"Yes and also to meet you. Andrew told me everything " she said.
Of course he did. After all they are good friends.
"I don't want to interfere in your life but i am just saying by experience that don't jump to conclusions." She said.

"Falling in love is easy but keep loving that person is very difficult. No relationship is perfect on these world. We make them perfect by our sacrifice and patience." She said. I know she is right but right i just don't want any lecture on love.

"Andrew kept secrets from me. Even though he promised he won't " i said.
"I know and he was wrong in doing that. But that doesn't mean that you will leave him. Walking away from the problem is very easy but finding a solution of the same problem is very difficult. Now it depends whether you want take a easy way or a difficult way?" She said and for a weird reason I felt like she wasn't talking to me.

But still her words made me realize that how much i love Andrew. I can't live without him. I have to fight for us. I have never taken a easy path in my life. I love challenges and Andrew is definitely a challenge for me.

"So what's your decision?" She asks
"What do you think?" I smirked.
"I don't know what decision you will take but just know that I will always support you. And i even gave Andrew lecture on the same.." she winked. I laughed at her words.
"And what about our family?" I asked. I know that right now my family and Andrew's family are enemy.

"Don't worry about our family. They might hate Andrew now but i am pretty sure they will forgive Andrew soon. Afterall we are family. And we only want your happiness. But i can't tell about Ashton. You know he is quite impulsive. But rest assured everything will be fine. And if not then i will talk to our family. You don't worry. Just think about your happiness nothing else" she said.
"Thanks.....for your lovely advice..." i said.

"Just be selfish for once...." she said.
"Are you angry on Ashton?" I asked
"Well he has done mistake that i can't forgive him so easily. He has done very wrong...." she said. I know she is very disappointed on Ashton in fact we all are. He is our role model and look what he is doing. I didn't want to make Amelia sad so i decided to change topic.
"Ok let's have lunch. You must be hungry." I said.
"Yea...." her phone beeps and she frowns.

"Oh shit!! I was in a hurry to come here and i forgot to charge my phone. Now my battery is dead. Can i get a charger?" She asks.
"Yea sure it's there..." i said while pointing towards the switch board near my bed.