38. Pregnant

Athena

"Are you sure you want to go?" Evelyn asked. I am fed up from the same question she has been asking me from past 1 hour.
"Eve this is the fifth time you're asking me this and my answer will not change " i said sternly.

"I know but i don't want you to get hurt" Evelyn spoke while sitting beside me.
"She need us you know that right?" I said while looking into her eyes. I can see that she is in a dilemma.

"I know that she needs us but i can't forget what she did with you" she said with a sigh.
"You need to forgive her. Look what she did was wrong but she deserves a second chance " i tried to convince her. I can see that she is hesitating a bit.

"Eve what happened was wrong but look at it in a positive way. Just imagine what would happen if i found about it later on" i said.
"I think you're right. She needs us and we should forgive her " she said.
Finally!! She is convinced.

"Ok now let's get ready afterall we can't be late for our sister's engagement party " i said with a smile. Evelyn nodded her head and walked towards her room to get ready.
I sighed in relief and thought to take a shower.

After taking the shower i decided to get ready. I choose to wear a strapless black gown. I paired my outfit with black heels and matching accessories.

People usually wears black color in funerals

People usually wears black color in funerals. Maybe today is a funeral. Today's funeral of my love for my Andrew. It's not easy to forget everything and move on but i have to do this for my family.

I took a deep breath to compose myself. When I felt better i decided to go downstairs. I sat on sofa and waited for Evelyn. After few minutes Evelyn walked downstairs. She is looking very pretty in her pink plunging neckline gown.

"You're looking beautiful " i complimented her.
"And you're looking hot and sexy" she teased me.

After that we left for the engagement party. Within 45mins we reached the mansion. The engagement party is held in our mansion. The whole mansion is beautifully decorated. I looked at the main door.

"No matter what happens i will always stand beside you " Evelyn said and gave a squeeze to my hand.
I took a deep breath and entered the house. The hall is beautiful decorated. The walls, stairs each and every corner of the main area is decorated with different types of flowers having different looks and fragrances, the place is as magical as the wonderland Alice escaped to when she fell inside the rabbit hole.

I found Amelia standing beside Andrew with a big smile on her face. She is looking very beautiful in her silver gown. She has a different kind of glow on her face.
"I can't believe it Mom and Dad are celebrating like nothing happened. You and Andrew were about to get married " Evelyn said angrily.
"Calm down" i said.

That's true just few months ago i was standing beside Andrew but now the roles are reversed. But it's ok.
I have decided to forgive Amelia afterall she is my sister and i know she never meant to hurt me. And that's why i want to forget the past and start fresh.